Ballroom #30 Friday 25th of June (3 Viewers)

So

ballroom 30eflyer.jpg

It'd be better if it was 2 acts and 15 stages. 'Find the band' type thing...

Like the way Bob Marley had 8 kids by twelve different women.

or how I just ate 9 pickles with 13 cocktail sticks

gowaawn the Get a roomies!!

I've been hearing their work from all the way over here in Oz......and I can say it puts the 'ooooo' in very likableooooo.

rumpus said:
or how I just ate 9 pickles with 13 cocktail sticks

gowaawn the Get a roomies!!

I've been hearing their work from all the way over here in Oz......and I can say it puts the 'ooooo' in very likableooooo.

Rumpole!

So, eh, the perennial any stall volunteers? I might be there, or might not be, so I wants to cover the latter situation. Since the stall might not be even on the go for much longer, this is in fact an opportunity that may not present itself much more, so grab it while youse can peoples!

Unclealo said:
P.S. Birthday Ballroom Friday August 6th TBMC, 2 stages 15 acts (hopefully)
.|..|
same night as cat on form and off minor. brilliant.

snakybus said:
when you start playing some decent music maybe?

zingitty zing :p
you know? if you were right here beside me, i'd pull down your pants and bite you hard on one of your ass cheeks and look up smiling at you saying, "snakey, you're such a bold little boy..."

I'd come up, but I must play DJ to a load of demented surfers. Oh well. Jim gave me a few cds to fuck their shit up i.e. the 12 minute version of daft punks alive (live recording) ought to do it. Any suggestions on surfer fucking shit up music from anyone else out there?

uncle_meat said:
I'd come up, but I must play DJ to a load of demented surfers. Oh well. Jim gave me a few cds to fuck their shit up i.e. the 12 minute version of daft punks alive (live recording) ought to do it. Any suggestions on surfer fucking shit up music from anyone else out there?
Man or Astroman? on one turntable; Caustic Window on the other
crossfader set in the middle

Jimmy Magee said:
So, eh, the perennial any stall volunteers? I might be there, or might not be, so I wants to cover the latter situation. Since the stall might not be even on the go for much longer, this is in fact an opportunity that may not present itself much more, so grab it while youse can peoples!
Well that approach didn't work. How about....

Anyone? I'm begging youse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back