Ballroom #24, Friday 30th of January (1 Viewer)

Unclealo said:
You're all too late. Billy Gannon has left the building... :( :( ;)

Is Billy* still junior vice president of ballroom inc; has there been a boardroom reshuffle?

*if you are billy please change 'is billy' to 'Hi Billy, are you ...'

The Rev. William F. Gannon has retired from the Ballroom team to prolong his club career.

Probably the most prolonged "quit" ever. I'm still quitting it.

Anyway... should be a good one. Rest are good (well, their track on the Unfit for Consumption zine is good). giveamanakick were deadly at the Ballroom in July. Their comic book yoke is pretty darn cool too.

billygannon said:
Probably the most prolonged "quit" ever. I'm still quitting it.

Anyway... should be a good one. Rest are good (well, their track on the Unfit for Consumption zine is good). giveamanakick were deadly at the Ballroom in July. Their comic book yoke is pretty darn cool too.

i think the ballroom will flourish without your meddling, gannon.

Buckrake said:
i think the ballroom will flourish without your meddling, gannon.
Em... you're damn right it will.

Last night I managed to lose everything on my hard drive, so no more of those lengthy e-mails. Don't have ANY addresses left.

Oh!...and it means that the Ballroom site can't be updated until February. Unless I bother my hole to get in touch with the 123-reg folk or something.

And my e-mail is shagged too. And all those really bad songs I did on Fruityloops are gone too.

Still... fresh start and all that.

Grame said:
Would that be 'Suffer the Gowls' by any chance? If it is then additional generic musical compliments!

Yep. Best song title ever to come out of Limerick! Reminds me of Kyuss for some reason.. The 4 songs are all really good, and quite a nice little compilation over all :)

guh? serious, i really wanted to see Giveamanakick, The Waiting Room and Rest and the printhouse thing... any chance you guys would go on first or something to maximise my evening's pleasure? psych! serious actually. no, psych! serious. psych! which is it? i dunno!!! it's so crazy!

ronan said:
what printhouse thing are you talkin about, hag?

you weirdo

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back