Ballroom #13 (6 Viewers)

It's good that this one's on a Thursday rather than Friday, as I don't think I could handle playing on the 13th then...<brain> But then it would be Fri 14th you idiot </brain>...oh yeah

anyone got a phone number for bryan burgerbarbaby? or anyone esle in el diablo?

oh, & hup

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby
Minka would you tell Hopper from me that everything is sorted?
;)

Minka would you tell bugerbarbarella that I'm not talking to him :)

here gav, bring along more papercop cd's for the stall tonight aswell if you can, sound

Originally posted by hopper
Minka would you tell bugerbarbarella that I'm not talking to him :)

Sorry to bother you Minka, but if you see Arsehopper around the Internet at any point, would you tell him that his clothes are in the garden.
And I'm keeping the signed edition of Barbara Cartland.

sniff.

booohoohoohoohoo:( :( :( :(
I still love him, Minka. He's a BASTARD but I love him. Sniff. Honk.
I LOVE that crazy horse-faced boy.

o barbar i could never stay mad at you

come here...c'mere...[hug]lets never fight again[/hug]

..here's my tuppence worth. El diablo ruled! what a happy bunch of fuckers they are, I prefered michael knights piano stuff to his getarr stuff but there is deffo something talented happening there..and the adrian crowley gang..goes without saying genius stuff. a great night (again)Thanks guys.

yay. another super fun ballroom. i enjoyed all the acts, particularly el diablo (and not just because i'm related to one of them) - i thought they sounded great. also really liked some of the guitar stuff in slow river school (haven't listened to the cd yet), and the evil cello noises in adrian crowley's set.

now am in work with sore head. sniff.

Alin and Bilay

Thanks again boyaz. Brilliant fun.
Adrian Crowley is so sorted. Amazing amazing music, great band, and the two cutest cello players imaginable. Hotdamn. Seriously.
Enjoyed his set as much as a sober person is legally allowed to enjoy something. Which is to say quite a lot.

*Starts twirling handlebar moustache*
MMMnnnnnnyaaap, I found that Allen wallah professional and civil to work with and a thoroughgoing gentlemen to boot.
But that Billiam chappie. I was close to thrashing his hide on more than one occasion I can tell you, oh dear me yes. Impudent boundah at one point had the dashed impertinence to suggest I look like Ted Danson.

Jayses. Seriously though. Ted feckin Danson. All thoughts of sidling smoothly up to pretty ladies and whispeing words of sweet love in their ear was gone after that. I left in floods of tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back