"Bad trip" movies... (1 Viewer)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
I watched Gothika last night and it had some fuckin mental sequences in it, really reminiscent of some trips where I thought I'd gone mental forever and that was it...

Any other films that gave you a similar feeling?

The worst I ever saw for this was The Machinist, with Christian Bale in it. I watched on my own getting monged one time and it freaked me out, really really kept pulling me into recollections of a trip where I became convinced that a car accident I'd narrowly avoided on my bike the week before had actually happened and I was now in a coma, imagining everything that was going on, and only occassionally becoming cognisant of what had really happened. AAAARRRGH!!!!

B000NY1E8U.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

waking up at 3am on the button after watching the exorcism or emily rose while being really stoned in ny really really scared me. i was nearly crying and saying the rosary at 90mph. i'd say i looked like some baby to anyone wearing night vision goggles that might have been in the room at the time but i reckon if i didn't bail that rosary out i was brown bread for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back