Bad Scene Presents: LEATHERFACE August 12th (2 Viewers)

Quality band,few ales, bit of a natter, and Sunderlands fineist,thats a fucking great sunday if you ask me, too many classic songs for one band! ,Mush easily in my top ten of all time ,you will be watching one of thee best guitairist s in punk of all time with Dicka, more talent in that mans crack than all the members of leftover crack have combined !

Quality band,few ales, bit of a natter, and Sunderlands fineist,thats a fucking great sunday if you ask me, too many classic songs for one band! ,Mush easily in my top ten of all time ,you will be watching one of thee best guitairist s in punk of all time with Dicka, more talent in that mans crack than all the members of leftover crack have combined !

you get a free hug at the door :p

stop dissing the fuckin crack damone!! youre only jealous... !ninjaaaa

this is gonna be deadly, first band should kick off around 8:30-8:45 so be there early and see the amazing 'Apes of Wrath' and then gick yourself to droppin bombs and soldiers, and by the time leatherface come on be well oiled , at least i know they playing 'hops and barley!'.|..|.|..|

Deadly night, fairly knocked the sunday blues outta me to say the least and I now know the lads who done them TINTIN cartoons based the voice solely on Frankie Stubbs. Put the sound man right in his place hahaha

excellent gig. leatherface were ten times better than their last visit.
setlist was brilliant. banter was top drawer.

as for the pub with no beer...for fcuk sake. no pizza i could handle but no beer? what happened there?

droppin bombs were great as well. hadnt seen em in ages.
have they anything recorded?

Deadly gig, to think i nearly let my hangover keep me at home.

When they ran out of beer we went across to the offie and bought a load of bottles of Warsteiner. What was the story with no bouncers, no beer and no pizza? is the place closing down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back