bad egg (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
cracked a duck egg into a pan today, it was all black and grey inside and i thought 'oh dear, i'll have to chuck that away'......and then the smell hit me

vomiting02.jpg

JESUS

i slathered the pan in oven cleaner and left it for an hour and you can still smell the egg off it. i've never smelled something so bad in all my life.

are you ever going to eat duck eggs again?

I had a mad one with Red peppers, I ate some stuffed peppers after doing the Liffey Descent, and was fucking unbelievably explodingly sick soon later.

My body decided that Red Peppers are evil, and I can't handle them at all ever since.

Even though I'm pretty sure all the violent puking and shiteing was nothing to do with the peppers, and everything to do with a mouthful of liffey water at Palmerstown.

i have three more of the eggs in the fridge, i'm not sure what i'm going to do with them. i was really looking forward to them as well - i made a special trip (well, 5 minutes down the road) to get them. i might try to climb straight back onto the duck's back...in a couple of days maybe..

You didn't actually eat one, so you could be ok.

Don't think about it too much. About that eggy goodness, slightly underdone.

In your mouf.
Dribbling.

i'm eating fried duck eggs right now and by christ are they tasty! never let a bad egg spoil the lot.nomnomnomnomnom

ohhhhhh jiminy. duck eggs are one of those things that sometimes you think if there is a god he made them so you'd know. if you know what i mean.

are you ever going to eat duck eggs again?

I had a mad one with Red peppers, I ate some stuffed peppers after doing the Liffey Descent, and was fucking unbelievably explodingly sick soon later.

My body decided that Red Peppers are evil, and I can't handle them at all ever since.

Even though I'm pretty sure all the violent puking and shiteing was nothing to do with the peppers, and everything to do with a mouthful of liffey water at Palmerstown.

Even if it was the food, I'd say it was more likely what the peppers were stuffed with than the peppers themselves.

Either that or the chef was picking his hole while he was making it.

Over a month ago my mother bought a dozen eggs from a different farmers market than usual.

I took six with me she kept six.

On breaking them I noticed the yoke was almost reddy pink, slightly mentioned this to person I was going to share the scrambled egg with but they werent listening to me so I thought aww fuck it, must be from a weird bird or something. Threw some cheese on top to take the pink glow off and nothing was noticed, I tucked in and the other person tucked in.

On visting home my mother said the minute I arrived in the door "I went to make myself a fried egg the other day and it was PINK!!...... PINK!! A hen must have been sitting on those eggs I bought, I nearly got sick, it was almost a chick, disgusting, I felt like bringing them back to her "

I was like eh ma.... I ate them.

"Oh roisin you didnt"

I still havent told the person that ate them with me, could be funny.

in Brasil I think it is, they eat duck / chicken foetuses that are just about to hatch.
Its considered a delicacy there.

They crack the shells open, peel out the soggy mess, grab it by the beak presumably and choke the whole lot down.

Now, if you'll excuse me for one second,
vomiting02.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back