Babies Crying (1 Viewer)

Jim Daniels

Burls Forever
Supporter
Since 2000
Website
twitter.com
I know it comes with the territory, but my sister has a ten week year old boy and he was crying, what seemed like, all the time. Val was worried and upset but the doctors told her it was just chollic or something. She decided to go to an osteopath, who was able to tell that the poor fella's neck was all scrunched from the birth. She massaged his neck for about an hour and he hasn't cried since (that was a week ago) and is sleeping really well, smiling etc. Val was delighted and when she told the nurses, they looked at her skeptically and said "you'd try anything I suppose". Unbelievable!

So, anybody out there worried about their new babies crying, perhaps its worth trying out. The osteopath's name is Pamela Synge. Its slightly out of date, but satisfied customers have talked about her here..

http://www.eumom.com/ie/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14078

This happend to my girlfriend's niece. It's definitely something to consider.

Recently I've been loudly humming a manic version of the theme tune to the Archer's (the BBC Radio 4 soap). This has been working a treat.
And the extractor fan over the cooker works too.

We used this Baby Bliss book. That's worked well too. The language is a bit silly, but it works.

41Y60EZBRZL._AA240_.jpg

Recently I've been loudly humming a manic version of the theme tune to the Archer's (the BBC Radio 4 soap). This has been working a treat.
And the extractor fan over the cooker works too.

Thats funny. My brother is law used to sing "Ireland's Call" to put his first kid to sleep. It almost always worked, but if it failed they would put the hoover or hairdryer on. It never failed!

Thats funny. My brother is law used to sing "Ireland's Call" to put his first kid to sleep. It almost always worked, but if it failed they would put the hoover or hairdryer on. It never failed!
It's the white noise. They love it.

I've yet to play her Merzbow - might be too late now.
But I think there's sense in releasing a noise album for new borns.
Another one is badly tuned-in Long Wave radio. The loud static noise... the distance voices... exactly like life in womb.

This happened to John-out-of-Stoat's second. Osteopath didn't work, all the books in the world didn't work. He grew out of it eventually (kinda)

The only thing guaranteed to get egg_ jr to sleep when she was very little was bouncing her in my arms. And once the bouncing stopped - wakey WAKEY!

She decided to go to an osteopath, who was able to tell that the poor fella's neck was all scrunched from the birth. She massaged his neck for about an hour and he hasn't cried since

my nephew has this but it's pretty severe. they have to massage him and make him sleep in certain positions. which he hates because it hurts him like hell.

poor little critter

p.s. screw those nurse bicthazzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back