Corey

I have a simply delightful kodak moment of me on my confirmation day, supping on what everyone thought was a mug of T.K, when in fact it was actually elderberry wine i'd pilfered from Mommy's special drawer earlier. Cant seem to get it on my avatar on tough. Even the teensyest little jpeg is deemed too fat.
Help,
-New Boy

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I have a simply delightful kodak moment of me on my confirmation day, supping on what everyone thought was a mug of T.K, when in fact it was actually elderberry wine i'd pilfered from Mommy's special drawer earlier. Cant seem to get it on my avatar on tough. Even the teensyest little jpeg is deemed too fat.
Help,
-New Boy

Using pictures of yourself as a nipper for an avatar was outlawed.

aoifed said:
You have to clock up a certain amount of posts before you can avatarate matey. Nice username. We should meet up sometime so I can show you it in action.

Thanks boss. Seen it already though. Good form, nice stance ,seminal dropkicker.

You have to resize it in photoshop or a program of that ilk.
HitsLikeAGirl said:
Thanks boss. Seen it already though. Good form, nice stance ,seminal dropkicker.

Super Dexta said:
why am i in between dunchee and oly?

I thought they'd come out in order (i.e. of those 3,381 members who have avatars from 0-3,381) but they i don't think they did. oh well. at least someone got boobies in there.

sleur said:
I thought they'd come out in order (i.e. of those 3,381 members who have avatars from 0-3,381) but they i don't think they did. oh well. at least someone got boobies in there.

There seems to be no order whatsoever.

I just love the Johnny Adair Puget Sound avatar. Whose is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back