Australian Prime Minister Speech last week (1 Viewer)

Yes everyone remembers the Sydney riots, point taken. There are plenty of racists in Australia, but there are plenty in Ireland too. Maybe we're not as blase about it, but I don't people should be so quick to judge.

Yes everyone remembers the Sydney riots, point taken. There are plenty of racists in Australia, but there are plenty in Ireland too. Maybe we're not as blase about it, but I don't people should be so quick to judge.

It's quite hard not to judge when you read a speech like that from their Prime Minister.

Walk through one of the major australian cities and you'll see an equal balance of different colours/races/whatever you want to call it.
Every race except Australian aborigines, curiously. But that's if you don't count homeless drunks as active members of society. Which is, obviously, contentious. I mean they haven't been chucked out, how much preferential treatment do they expect.

Culture, ha!

Culture is a shared, learned, symbolic system of values, beliefs and attitudes that shapes and influences perception and behavior -- an abstract "mental blueprint" or "mental code."

Thankfully my children will not have the so called "culture" you are talking about ingrained in their minds and will respect both men and women and understand right and wrong from a humane point of view.

For one I don't think Rudd would have the balls to say what has been reported. Secondly we would not expect to leave Australia to settle in a foreign community with different beliefs than ours and expect the community to change. Finally a lot of people use religion as an excuse to break laws and act immorally. It was "god's" fault he made me do it. If Australia does not want to adopt Muslim principle so be it. Don't move here, on second thoughts it’s too easy to sponge of our governments and other tax payers.

Culture is a shared, learned, symbolic system of values, beliefs and attitudes that shapes and influences perception and behavior -- an abstract "mental blueprint" or "mental code."

Thankfully my children will not have the so called "culture" you are talking about ingrained in their minds and will respect both men and women and understand right and wrong from a humane point of view.

For one I don't think Rudd would have the balls to say what has been reported. Secondly we would not expect to leave Australia to settle in a foreign community with different beliefs than ours and expect the community to change. Finally a lot of people use religion as an excuse to break laws and act immorally. It was "god's" fault he made me do it. If Australia does not want to adopt Muslim principle so be it. Don't move here, on second thoughts it’s too easy to sponge of our governments and other tax payers.

Q.E.D. folks

Well i know that im not voting for Rudd in the next election. Who wants to vote for someone that says that the "multicultural country" wont accept the beliefs of the people who make up the more cultured parts of society?

yeah but when we're racists it's more in a offering a dark-skinned guest a banana kind of way rather than a kicking them to fuck in the hope they'll go back to their own country kind of way. there's a certain hilarity in national stereotypes but no offence is intended.
as in, we're ignorant morons, but not hateful. i hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back