attn mormon nailer - answer me this (1 Viewer)

SONYMEGADRIVE

is it true that you and albert thought it'd be funny to pull a knife on some randmoers in a chalet at atp and stick it to someones throat?

funniest story i've ever heard - i want it to be true!

is it true that you and albert thought it'd be funny to pull a knife on some randmoers in a chalet at atp and stick it to someones throat?

funniest story i've ever heard - i want it to be true!

i was there. it is true. and yes, it was incredibly funny. it was primarily mormon nailer's doing I think. i was incredibly drunk at the time and had forgotten about it until someone reminded me. Some guy knocked on the door for a party and mormon nailer got friendly with him limerick-style;)

what happened was this:

Some stoner dude wondered into our chalet. We were all sitting around having a sexy party and we offered the guy a beer and having a chat. he was in the middle of the room between everybody, Albert was by the doorand I was by the kitchen. Albert jokingly said "lets beat him up". Yer man looked slightly bemused. I had the breaadknife in my hand and hand, brandished it a bit and and said "yaeh lets eat the fucker".

At which point yer man absolutely shat himself and ran out the door in cartoon fashion.

The holding the knife to his throat is an slight exagateraion as he was in the middle of the room and i was by the kitchen,

The look of terror on the guys face was hillarious (at the time).

what happened was this:

Some stoner dude wondered into our chalet. We were all sitting around having a sexy party and we offered the guy a beer and having a chat. he was in the middle of the room between everybody, Albert was by the doorand I was by the kitchen. Albert jokingly said "lets beat him up". Yer man looked slightly bemused. I had the breaadknife in my hand and hand, brandished it a bit and and said "yaeh lets eat the fucker".

At which point yer man absolutely shat himself and ran out the door in cartoon fashion.

The holding the knife to his throat is an slight exagateraion as he was in the middle of the room and i was by the kitchen,

The look of terror on the guys face was hillarious (at the time).

Sorry, I'm confused, did he accept your offer of a beer or not?

"actually, now i think back, it was a butter knife, and he was a slice of bread, brown i think, no wait.. white... definatley white"

crap story.

I pulled a knife on a guy once too. It was all laughs until I realised that nobody else thought so. Still, I laughed and laughed as I gently stroked the knife across his belly.

was he english?

Yeah.
I didn't really expect hom to bolt - I was flamin drunk myself and only remembered what happened when Kate and Melanie told me the next day.
ATP - happy times.

You should ask Albert about the squat we visited in leeds between the 2 Shellac ATP's - Or the girl at the LA ATP with the shaved pussy - that was funny.

I was at a party with albert and this huge hard looking s.a.s guy named john jericho. they were talking to this nerdy guy and albert turned to john and said 'I'll give you twenty quid to punch this guy in the face" john said, 'look mate, and i aint bein funny, but i'm gonna have to deck you. its nothin personal' the guy went completely white and was close to tears before they burst out laughing. later on albert said 'look! theres a baby wolf' and punched john jericho in the face for no reason.

that guy is intense
is he still commanding his own private army from the floor of hmv?
jericho i mean...not albert - he's not intense at all, he's a sweetheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back