ATTN bitches of thumped (3 Viewers)

Kirstie
You seem to be in the know.please help.I AM HAVING A NINE WEST SHOE EMERGENCY.
i have called all bts the nine west shop in dublin and house of fraiser .I cannot find the shoe anywhere.
Its the Mary-Kate black size 5. any more ideas ???:confused:
also
anywhere in Ireland do vivienne westwood shoes?

Kirstie
You seem to be in the know.please help.I AM HAVING A NINE WEST SHOE EMERGENCY.
i have called all bts the nine west shop in dublin and house of fraiser .I cannot find the shoe anywhere.
Its the Mary-Kate black size 5. any more ideas ???:confused:
also
anywhere in Ireland do vivienne westwood shoes?

BT's sell 9west as well, try them? or ebay?
can't help with the vivienne query but I bet ramps's missis can

durr. just noticed you said bt's.

BT's sell 9west as well, try them? or ebay?
can't help with the vivienne query but I bet ramps's missis can

durr. just noticed you said bt's.

possibly in vivienne westwood conscession in bts in dublin and limerick she say. otherwise maybe small southside boutiques or other.

ha - I just googled them there, I want these as well. I saw them in some magazine and drooled over their slagishness. I think sometimes nine west here don't get in the same ranges, there was a pair I was coveting last year on the US site and they never made it into irish stores. Gahh.

possibly in vivienne westwood conscession in bts in dublin and limerick she say. otherwise maybe small southside boutiques or other.

I don't think they have them in the shoe floor in BT, I go in fairly regularly and sicken myself. There is a really nice shoe shop on..eh..drury st? round the corner from road in anyways, they could be worth a look. And fitzpatrick's on grafton st do some really high end stuff, I had to tear myself away from a pair of marc jacobs ones recently and spend the money on something boring like BILLS.

I don't think they have them in the shoe floor in BT, I go in fairly regularly and sicken myself. There is a really nice shoe shop on..eh..drury st? round the corner from road in anyways, they could be worth a look. And fitzpatrick's on grafton st do some really high end stuff, I had to tear myself away from a pair of marc jacobs ones recently and spend the money on something boring like BILLS.

they has some anglomania stuff in urban outfitters recently did they not.

ooooo i'm heading to london soon to see the vivienne westwood exhibit in the v+a and the mary quant thing. i shall be visiting ms westwoods shops and maybe even purchasing something ( probably a knickers!)
marc jacobs...i adore his new collection..especially the full length check dress ( pics have jessica stam modelling it) his stuff is reasonable on ebay. oooo and the biba stuff ( seriously over priced ) but gorgeous especially their laser cut lace platforms. all i want is a pair of really good platforms in black and a good coat and bag and dress and boots and knit top ( grey of course).........i wish i was a wag

oooo and the biba stuff ( seriously over priced ) but gorgeous especially their laser cut lace platforms.

those laser cut ones are AWEmazing. And awemazingly dear. I am going to wait for faith or kurt geiger to do a version for minus one hundred euro.

anglomania stuff is fab. but irish store buyers only buy in a teeeeeny part of the collection. her pirate boots are making a comeback but too many copies and imitations around. her menswear is fab too.as is her husband. anyone see the wedding dress she did for dita von teese.......holy mother of sweet jesus. she has started a jewellery collection now too.

finally. I finally got 25 mins free and did beaut.ie. It's about 90% there, few things left to tweak and add, but yiz can have an old sneak:

http://www.beaut.ie

its fab !
i like the colours a lot, and the fancy paper esque scalloped edges :)
and the articles of course
i have one quibble (!), i HATE the house of fraser bag section, i was there last week and there wasnt one bag i liked, its full of nasty patent stuff ...
the harvey nichols bag section though, mmmmm
my sister might be getting a job there, 30% discount !! wooo

anglomania stuff is fab. but irish store buyers only buy in a teeeeeny part of the collection. her pirate boots are making a comeback but too many copies and imitations around. her menswear is fab too.as is her husband. anyone see the wedding dress she did for dita von teese.......holy mother of sweet jesus. she has started a jewellery collection now too.

I went right off the necklaces when lea had one on her on big brother. yurgh. People like her shouldn't be allowed to breed or buy things by vivienne westwood. otherwise I'd have killed for one. and didn't pete burns and his ex what he stalked have matching vw engagement rings too?

its fab !
i like the colours a lot, and the fancy paper esque scalloped edges :)
and the articles of course
i have one quibble (!), i HATE the house of fraser bag section, i was there last week and there wasnt one bag i liked, its full of nasty patent stuff ...
the harvey nichols bag section though, mmmmm
my sister might be getting a job there, 30% discount !! wooo

it is good sometimes though, but the new season stuff is gank. I'm not into quilting. I actually think I hate most designer bags anyway, all those must have ones generally leave me cold.

it is good sometimes though, but the new season stuff is gank. I'm not into quilting. I actually think I hate most designer bags anyway, all those must have ones generally leave me cold.

god yes. quilting, patent, huge padlocks, chains, all horrible.
bt2 had a really ugly display of bags too....

when i'm rich (!) i'll be having lots of miu miu and marc jacobs bags please:rolleyes:

thank god i wish someone would round up all the chloe bags on earth and bury them . if i could afford 1 designer bag it would be something by giles deacon
in fact thats given me an idea to do a wish list please join in
whathapen?s designer if i win the lotto wish list

coat-vivienne westwood
bag -giles deacon
shoes ( multiples here ) -westwood. marc jacobs, prada, balenciaga
boots- as above
day wear- marc jacobs, biba ( vintage), mcqueen, aideen bodkin ( for when i mature) and vivienne westwood oooo and gwen staefanis lamb label coats
evening/night/party wear-vintage dior, westwood, mcqueen.balenciaga ( sp?) that sparkley dress by marc jacobs meg white is modelling, zac possen , givenchy
undergarments, all vintage, a vollers corset ( two one under and one over bust) and some agent provoca...?(sp) ooo and some dior silk stockings ( i found some in work hehehehe)

wedding dress - vivienne westwood, very early coco , vintage ( new look) christian dior or for a different sort of wedding dress mary quant

........god i better do me numbers

those laser cut ones are AWEmazing. And awemazingly dear. I am going to wait for faith or kurt geiger to do a version for minus one hundred euro.

Top Shop have been pretty quick off the mark with their high street homage.

Once I see the high street take on a signature designer piece I tend to stop pining after the real thing on account of how everyone would simply assume I was wearing a cheap knock-off even if I had splashed out on the genuine article. Thus, as soon as I see a more attractive 'homage' to Fendi's B Bag than the 4 euro offering in Penneys (nasty red plastic nastiness) I will give up the crazy dream of owning one.

I don't really care about owning labels at all really. It's the pieces I like, not the fact it's designer or whatever. I don't think it matters worth a damn if your clothes are all highstreet, as long as you wear them well, with originality and humour. And as Clairee says in Steel Magnolias 'The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize'

lol . in fairness though no one will know if its vivienne westwood or topshop but yourself. but god i love her. the cut of her garments is unbelievable -only ever tried on never purchased. she must have one hell of a mind. her pattern draughters must be unreal.
what i really hate is the branding on clothes like the tops that say
morgan morgan morgan morgan morgan morgan morgan morgan.

vintage pieces are a good investment. i collect loads of stuff from the 1960s onwards. i cant afford anything older than that yet .
i recently found a topshop dress from the early 1980s and i found a bridal headdress from the mid 1960s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back