ATP Feb line-up (1 Viewer)

telford collier said:
Anyone know any unfounded rumours?
Wouldn't mind hearing some of those myself. You'd think with nearly two months to go they'd announce something else.

I mean, Slint will be great n all but I want to know what else I've paid £120 for.

Somebody told me Todd Trainer was drumming for Slint, so it's a fair bet we'll get yet another Shellac ATP show.

Beak said:
Wouldn't mind hearing some of those myself. You'd think with nearly two months to go they'd announce something else.

I mean, Slint will be great n all but I want to know what else I've paid £120 for.
well, a friend was speaking to the drummer from shellac who said he'll be playing with slint...so that may mean shellac are playing. would hardly be a surprise though?

i'd heard pinback were playing an' all.

rumouring up a treat.

pinback, sigh.

pinback were playing atp but have had to pull out. they've cancelled all touring for the next 6 months, i'm afraid.

big big big pity, yet again, for ireland as we had a wee irish tour booked for them for early march. oh well.

*one* day, it'll happen

one rumour, from a pretty trustworthy source, is that slint are going to be a 5 piece. extra guitar player in so brian mac can just concentrate on singing

funnest rumour is that the wedding present are playing, i'd like that

dudley said:
pinback, sigh.

pinback were playing atp but have had to pull out. they've cancelled all touring for the next 6 months, i'm afraid.

big big big pity, yet again, for ireland as we had a wee irish tour booked for them for early march. oh well.

*one* day, it'll happen

one rumour, from a pretty trustworthy source, is that slint are going to be a 5 piece. extra guitar player in so brian mac can just concentrate on singing

funnest rumour is that the wedding present are playing, i'd like that
aye, wedding present could well happen. touring around that time, i think?

reformed gang of four too would be nice. more of a wish than a rumour though :p

Beak said:
Somebody told me Todd Trainer was drumming for Slint, so it's a fair bet we'll get yet another Shellac ATP show.
But why isn't Britt Walford drumming?... He's mentioned in all the press releases... I'm confused...

Anthony said:
I heard Billy Corgan is going to be the extra guitarist in slint,
nah. then it'd be slint playing backing band to billy corgan. billy is never the extra. billy is always the main. who can argue with a man of such reputedly mammoth manhood? not even slint i'd wager.

the dirty weed said:
well, a friend was speaking to the drummer from shellac who said he'll be playing with slint...so that may mean shellac are playing. would hardly be a surprise though?
i asked todd trainor if shellac were playing ATP with slint and he said
"No"

Surprise!

sorry to burst the bubble there lads but sir mix-a-lot aint playing. he was supposed to but, as some of you may know he has been in a fairly steady relationship with jennifer grey of dirty dancing fame, she played 'baby' remember? anyway baby got the urge to volutarily go and build roads in botswana and toddled of in early december. sir mix-a-lot got kinda bored kicking about the pad on his todd so he decided that if baby wasn't home before christmas he'ed go do ATP as slint had asked. baby was having such a good time that she did really want to go home and never booked a flight. at the last minute she started pining for her portly hip-hop has been and jumped on a plane. so, sir mix-a-lot was due to play but.......................................

...baby got back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back