ATP curated by Godspeed! You Black Emperor - 3rd - 5th of December 2010 (1 Viewer)

nightmare! fair play for organising the bus- heroic effort...

yeah the bus was dead handy, cheers!

Made it back to Dublin without any problems, after the Cork flight got sent to London and the first Belfast flight passengers were bused to Birmingham. Poor bastards!

First time to ATP, loved it. Saw the 3 Godspeed shows, each seemed better than the last. thought Emeralds were deadly, as were Emeralds, Oneida's jam, The Dead C, Flower/Corsano, Thee Oh Sees & Weird Al. Missed The Ex, who just about everyone was raving about afterwards

i'm no hero, the real heroes are the doctors and nurses and super heroes

Maybe, but appreciated nonetheless. And glad to hear you all (eventually) got back in one piece.

I thought this ATP was one of the very best I've been to. Musically, it was almost up there with the Tortoise and Autechre years for sheer quality and diversity. Absolutely brilliant shows from The Dead C, Borbetomagus and Black Dice, and huge fun from Weird Al, too.

And the fact that so many things that could have gone wrong didn't just made it better. Some of the most fun I've all year.

i remember the autechre one I was at, the bunch i was with and myself just gave out the whole fucking time cos it was so piss poor. looking back I'd say I would have enjoyed it more now

half of cork were in heefrow on tuesday. weird. my flight was canceled on monday night and was gonna ask to be rescheduled outta bristol instead, just as well i didn't :/
didnt get to atp, ya bastards, but it sounds unreal. would KILL to see emeralds. i wonder will they play here anytime soon? been obsessed with em for the last while.
saw hecker and frost in bristol the thurs before atp. excellent show, surprisingly thought frost was kinda better. really long set though.

would KILL to see emeralds. i wonder will they play here anytime soon? been obsessed with em for the last while.
yeah, hope Skinny Wolves or someone brings them over. They're way more intense live than i thought. Yer man Mark McGuire pulls some hilarious rock poses while another dude roars encouragement at him!

This pretty much sums it up!!
emeralds_5.jpg

Talking to the guy from Emeralds who kept throwing his fists in the air out of time, and he said that they will probably be over in Ireland next year. Though he was "worried about the car bombings". !ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back