At last an atlas (1 Viewer)

thisgreg

Hey Everyone,

Just letting you know what i'm up to of recent and in the the near future. I've been keeping busy since the release of ships leaving and i'm just putting the finishing touches to the new "At last an atlas" record which is due for release on Slow Loris records in September.

In the mean time i'll be playing a few shows around and about. Myself and SJ Esau from Anticon records are doing some shows together, we'll also be joined by "The Driftwood Manor" in Galway and "Northstation" in Dublin. I will also be playing with "O Emperor" in Cork. Details below:

Galway - July 31st

SJ Esau (Anticon), At last an atlas, The Driftwood Manor

Roisin Dubh (upstairs)

Doors 8pm Admission €8

Dublin - August 1st

Foggy Notions presents: SJ Esau (Anticon), At last an atlas, Northstation.

Whelans (Upstairs)

Doors: 8pm Admission: €10

Cork - August 13th

Bootleg presents: O Emperor and At last an atlas

The Pavillion

Doors 9.30pm

I'm off to the states in October, travelling from San Fransisco up to Seattle and around abouts. I'm just organising shows at the minute, so if anyone is putting on shows on the west coast and wants me to play just get in touch and we can organise it, or if anyone knows of people putting on shows on the west coast please get in touch and let me know.

So that's where i'm at right now, there'll be more on the album in the coming weeks and i'll be putting up some new songs from it. Hopefully catch up with everyone at the upcoming gigs, talk to you soon,

take care

Greg

Hey Everyone,

My first full length album is coming out on the 5th of February on Slow Loris. The first 100 copies bought through Road Records, Norman Record or My myspace come with an additional cd.

The album is launched upstairs in Whelan's on Saturday feb 6th with guests Windings (full band). It's going to be a fun night and big thanks to Windings for making the trip up to play.

Well that's it for now.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back