Assholes wanted !! (1 Viewer)

StenchClem

Hi.
Im actually looking for some musicians for start a stenchcore band in Ireland,
In the veins of Deviated instinct, Hellbastard, Sacrilege, mix with some kind of pagan dancing style bands like Iowaska, Extinction of mankind, or Cress.
Please notice that is just influences, and that I don't want to start any clone band, and anyway, those bands are inimitable, isn't it ??!!
Cheers from darkness...

Hi everybody.
I think I have to explain myself. I used the "Stenchcore" term, cos I don't want to make any confusion with the "crust" word. Crust nowadays include all the fuckin crap which could exist as so many clone bands, and pale copies of great bands. Crust nowadays means nothing to me. It means wearing a Dis-patch, drink beers, and beeing more or less involve in the punk scene. So I prefer to use "Stenchcore", which is more significant for those who knows. I would like to do something, crapy, dirty, stinky, but powerful. I would like to meet people who want to involve themselves very seriously in the band, and believe in it, and feeling it... Not just play 3 riffs and get free beers. I don't believe in that anymore... please believe that it's just my point of view, and that I'm very open to a lot of kind of music. But I thing crust music is getting pathetic...
PLAYLIST : Deviated instinct : Welcome to the orgy
Cress : Monuments
Amebix : No sanctuary
Acrostix, Sacrilege, Antisect, After the bombs, HIATUS !!!!, Genital deformities, Concrete sox, and fuckin Jobbycrust !!
Cheers

By the way, sean,
I'm actually in galway, but still not really sure to stay here. I'm looking for a job and a place to rent, and it's hard, but donegal is not so far away. Lucky you, your county is one of the best, beautiful, and fuckin wild. I loved it.
Keep in touch

Stenchcore? You just made that up right? :confused:

Deviated+Instinct-Terminal+filth+stenchcore+.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back