Art|Design|Band|Photography (up4commssns&collaboratns) Anna Giersz (1 Viewer)

Shreigan

Website
www.annagiersz.com
Hi everybody,​

My name's Anna and I'm an artist, illustrator and photographer based in Cork.
I already posted my work on few other portals, so if you stumbled upon it 'hello' again.

I create symbolic and conceptual images and I always put all my thoughts and time into each image to compose unique artwork. When working on a piece for a band I need to know as much as possible about your band and your bands history. I want the work to reflect the bands ideology and be mentally and visually satisfying.

I did few jobs for the Key and the Gate so far. I designed posters for 3 gigs the Ocean, Wizards, T.Eriksen & recent shows Tragedy and Rising. I designed 2 t-shirts graphics, one for sludge punk band Absolutist, the other one for band People of the Monolith. I did promo shots for Altar of Plagues (showed in Decibel and other) and few other illustration works on a side.

I'm interested in doing commissions for bands such as: poster art, album covers, t-shirt design, logo, promo shots or business cards or even tattoo design (I'm working on 2 at the moment). If anybodys interested in collaborating in anything cool let me know too.

Feel free to check more of my stuff here :):

www.annagiersz.com
www.facebook.com/AnnaMGiersz
www.flickr.com/photos/annagrsz/

If you have any questions contact me here: [email protected]

1-1.jpg

5Rising.jpg

6Tragedy.jpg

TheBull.jpg

1.jpg

Brainsposter.jpg

Absolutist_shirt.jpg

You are a real and natural artist, so in my opinion you should adopt it as your professional work than you will be future bill gates. Now seriously i really like your designs and also the concepts. I also doing job in a signage company for making ideas of different signs.

You are a real and natural artist, so in my opinion you should adopt it as your professional work than you will be future bill gates. Now seriously i really like your designs and also the concepts. I also doing job in a signage company for making ideas of different signs.

What you say about it am i right?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back