Arsenal have 'preliminary agreement' to sign Ribery (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Chad
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 883
  • Watchers 1

Chad

Website
www.myspace.com
Arsenal are believed to have negotiated a preliminary agreement with Marseille for midfielder Franck Ribery.
The 23-year-old French international has been linked with a host of clubs since impressing at the World Cup for Les Bleus.
Arsene Wenger's side have made no secret of their admiration for the former Galatasaray attacker and are thought to be prepared to offer €26 million (£17.5 million) for his services in the summer.
Gunners captain Thierry Henry has struck up a strong friendship with the diminutive player and the North Londoners are now understood to have secured the first option on his sale.
Ribery remains under contract at the Stade Velodrome until 2010, while Bayern Munich and Real Madrid are also keeping a close eye on the situation.

SKYSPORTS.CO.UK

interesting if true. the gunners midfield would look pretty daunting with quasimodo slotting in nicely...

did i see man ure have something similar with torres?

in other news....

Liverpool have secured the services of exciting young Moroccan striker Nabil El Zhar, after he decided to leave French side St Etienne.
The 20-year-old joined The Reds after deciding to leave St Etienne to pursue a career with Rafa Benitez at Anfield.
El Zhar made his mark in the 2005 World youth Championships as he helped the North Africans to the semi-finals before being beaten by Nigeria. El Zhar, who was born in France but opted to represent Morocco, played for Liverpool's reserve side against Newcastle on Tuesday night and he is now looking to make an impact at Anfield after his big move

WHY IN FUCKS NAME IS EVERY THREAD ON THESE BOARDS INVADED BY FUCKING LIVERPOOL "GET OVER NOT WINNING THE LEAGUE SINCE 1990" FANS?????????????????????????????

hows the champions league treating arsenal janer?:D

i think arsenal have finally found their playing style for europe. we'll do well this year again i think...

Well I think so too but remember after the group stages last year how tough the 2nd round draw was for everyone lol///////

Final last year and a better start than Liverpool this year.

aw13tt.jpg

cry14su.jpg

dsc000840qj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back