Arse vrs. The Toon (1 Viewer)

Winty

Website
Visit site
What do ye reckon the score will be. Its a big game for both teams. Newcastle can't really afford to lose. Could go either way though. Who are Man. United playing?

Who Cares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there must be hundreds of asian Leeds supporters who can finally let loose on Lee Bowyer .

Expect a hot welcome for Mr. Lee Bowyer .

I recon Lee will finally deliver for West Ham and sicken the Leeds supporters even more . If thats possible .

Robert's sending off: harsh? I'm undecided. Bergkamp knew what he was doing but Robert did stick out his foot. Its not like he had time to get back 10 yards either. He had only just recieved his first booking for something that wasn't too bad as well.

Looks like myself and Beanstalk are no Hansen and Linekar .
Take a look at my prediction . 3 - 2 . If they were still playing it wouldnt be 3 - 2 . I suppose Beanstalk you werent too far off with 2 - 1 .
I think I should give up my predictions . They are so bad .

Originally posted by molateen
I suppose Beanstalk you werent too far off with 2 - 1 .

I didn't anticipate Robert's second yellow card, as I had him penned in as provider for Bellamy's goal, that never happened.

Someone is tampering with the future...Obviously a rip in the space time continium.

Originally posted by molateen
Its that Daly lad . Works for IBM my arse . A secret goverment agency Id say . Daly if your reading I know your secret .

Yes, I am convincinced that Daly is some sort of Timecop sent back from the future to solve a crime. Perhaps one of us is a potential mass murderer or something. In the meantime, he is abusing his powers to become the fantasy football champion of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back