Arrests in New York 'attack plot' (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
4 black guys arrested in 'jihadist' plot to bomb jews...hmmm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8060684.stm

"The shocking plan to blow up a Jewish house of prayer with what the jihadist terrorists thought were C-4 explosives is dramatic proof that the dangers from such fanaticism have not passed and that American Jews must maintain their vigilance," said a statement released by the Simon Wiesenthal Center, a Jewish human rights group.
we must rally round zion! also, blacks are bad. especially muslim ones. or maybe muslims are bad, especially black ones.

if the simon wiesenthal center says it...it must be bullshit

Not at all, just not 'bullshit'.

They were arrested planting what they thought were bombs.
I'll be curious to hear the explanations.
hmm, well, if you think so. i don't think it's unreasonable to be fairly sceptical of 'terror plot' arrests in general at this stage. the simon wiesenthal center jumping in on it just adds an extra note of discreditability.

hmm, well, if you think so. i don't think it's unreasonable to be fairly sceptical of 'terror plot' arrests in general at this stage. the simon wiesenthal center jumping in on it just adds an extra note of discreditability.

Because jihadists have never tried to blow up stuff in New York before.
Fair enough.

Hmm, I'm sure there's a sensible position to take somewhere between "they're definitely innocent, it's a set-up" and "hang the bastards".
you take that one so
anyway, what were you on about? did i make a post saying nothing should ever be illegal that i've forgotten about?

you take that one so
anyway, what were you on about? did i make a post saying nothing should ever be illegal that i've forgotten about?

Yes, it's somewhere back there. You said "Live life to the max" or similar, which I then extrapolated some things from.

Did I get talking to the crazy person on the bus and not realise it?
i'm not sure, i think you've got a case there of putting too much effort into trying to make a clever metaphor, thus ruining it...think it through a bit more and try to simplify/clarify the central zing

so should I go into work then?
Dem blick bombaz will be getting their drinks given to them via a towel. MUHAHAHAHAHA

Man. I saw that Serpent Rainbow film. I know about Haiti.
Hang em high lads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back