Are these shoes to Goth looking, should I return them? (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Well tell me what ya think, I dont want to go making a fashion faux-paus where i just wish I had bought a black pair of dunlops insted... here tell yis what ya think...

Bit emily strange maybe...
View attachment 4204

thats what i was thinking
bad_thoughts.jpg

No i got them in schuh but they do look like asha shows dont they? just are they sexy or not thats all i want to know!!

No i got them in schuh but they do look like asha shows dont they? just are they sexy or not thats all i want to know!!

as kirstie said. its whether you like them or not that counts. im not a goth so i tend not to go for shoes like that.

Kirstie I trust your word, so are they yay or nay? like if you seen a girl wearing them would you think "jesus shouldnt she be at the central bank?"

Actually I think they're outfit dependant. if you wore them with a pile of black clothes and looked sad, then yes I would. But if you wore them with a nice prom dress and some fishnets, or a pencil skirt (for example) then I would probably think you looked fab. I'd probably wear them myself except I have big calves (bah) and don't get away with things that flat.

Ok ok my brother says they suit the way i dress and my mother loves them...........

return them.
If any family member approves of my clothes I throw them away.

for what its worth i think theyre great.

but then i like all things gothic

all things, except goths that is

Yeah Ive decided I am, i was messing about with what to wear with them and all I could think of was, shoulda got the black dunlops... So im returning them tomorrow,getting my black dunlops and not worrying if I look like I listen to fucking my chemical romance.

Yeah Ive decided I am, i was messing about with what to wear with them and all I could think of was, shoulda got the black dunlops... So im returning them tomorrow,getting my black dunlops and not worrying if I look like I listen to fucking my chemical romance.

What do the black dunlops look like?

like my green dunlops cept their black... haha no they are just black runners like, they go with my clothes which are hoodies and jeans and stinking tshirts.

This them:

20060214212832000_s.jpg

I'd pick them over the others any day but I'm a bloke who only wears trainers, hoodies, jeans and the odd stripy jumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back