Are all landlords wankers? (1 Viewer)

Ellie_M

Our Landlord who we refer to as on half of the comedy duo the chuckle brothers lives three doors up from us.i was woken up this morning abruptly by banging on my wall when i opened up the curtains i saw builders with diggers and sledge hammers banging the side endrance to the the garden. as it turns out they are knocking down the side entrance so he can move stuff up to his house through our back garden.... i dont think it would be so bad if the builders didnt keep stairing in to my window. even when i wave they dont stop...

No, ours was sound and a gentleman. He never hassled us for the rent and in fact always seemed surprised and delighted any time we piad it. And if he saw us in the pub he bought us and anyone we were with loads of pints. The flat is a kippy dump of course.

He was a lovely man. He's dead now unfortunately.

I like mine on a personal level but business is business with him.
He's got to put spuds in his babies mouth too, y'know?

Attachments

• Family_evicted_by_their_landlord_during_the_Irish_potato_famine.jpg
    Family_evicted_by_their_landlord_during_the_Irish_potato_famine.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 37
He was a lovely man. He's dead now unfortunately.

Taxidermy?

Taxidermy.jpg

My guy is alright, Ballaghadereen man. Grand shtuff altogether.

Out of my four landlords, I was happy with three of them all in all.

Now, estate agents on the other hand…….

almost all the landlords I've ever have have been only lovely. the one who wasn't lovely wasn't an asshole either, just inept.

Our Landlord who we refer to as on half of the comedy duo the chuckle brothers lives three doors up from us.i was woken up this morning abruptly by banging on my wall when i opened up the curtains i saw builders with diggers and sledge hammers banging the side endrance to the the garden. as it turns out they are knocking down the side entrance so he can move stuff up to his house through our back garden.... i dont think it would be so bad if the builders didnt keep stairing in to my window. even when i wave they dont stop...

surely the issue there is the voyeuristic builders?

wow, all of my landlords have been wankers - except for my current landlords who are cool.

Mind you I still have to move out in June. Boo.

I had two of the cuntiest, shady-dealin' landladies known to mankind. fucking reprobates, the pair of them.

Our landlady is dead on. She gave us back the deposit when the gaff needed some work done, and never asked for it back. I'm stoney broke when i'm moving out, but that deposit was spent on some fun times.

ive had some nice and nasty landlords. havent met the current one(s).
the wordt i had was the 2nd gaf i lived in in maynooth. she used to come in guns blazing every week lookin for rent and telling us we should be asamed to live in the filth we did and similar such verbal assault. i wouldn't mind but we always made sure the gaff was clean when she came round.
fucking witch. she wasnt 'well' the evening we were moving out and we wanted our deposits back so her husband came around instead. nice man, apologized for his wife's mentalness and handed all the cash back. id say cuntylock's off in some loony bin somewhere

I have had a mixed bag of landlords, some incompetent, some inept and some really good. The worst crew I had were a letting agency who were really penny pinching. They sued me over and ESB bill and it was only when it came to the small claims court that I was able to make the reasonable statement that the ESB bill was for after I had moved out of the house.
But when you have a bad landlord it is very frustrating because you are paying enough money that little things around the house should be taken care of without too much hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back