Arachnophobia - you know, spiders and stuff (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 699
  • Views 106K
  • Watchers 12
pic_118_clean_790.jpg

Several highlights in that story

Sainsbury’s initially gave Consi and her husband Richard, 37, a £10 voucher to make up for their troubles

£10 for poisonous fucking spiders!! My lady once got a pack of crisps that only had 6 crisps in it. So she took a photo and emailed it to the Irish company involved who will remain Tayto and they sent her a box containing 30 packs of crisps within a week. True story

' I was so scared I started crying,’
Well I'm sure that helped the situation no end. Remind me to start crying if I'm ever confronted by a bear or Mountain Lion. Did you shriek and say "Oh My God" over and over again while not running away ? because they teach that to navy SEALs these days. "Just stay put, shriek, maybe you could do a little dance with your feet and demand someone else deal with the problem, do you hear me soldier?"

‘I hope I didn’t eat one but I can’t be sure. I now have a phobia of buying bananas. We don’t know whether they’ve all gone,’

If you ate one I'm sure it's entered your DNA and you are now part spider, and everyone knows that spiders are impervious to fumigation. Poison actually makes them more aggressive and twice as deadly. They also hold grudges and are coming for you and your family in particular.

Fuck Sake.

The Headline should have been "Silly woman sees spider and acts irrationally";)

yes i know it's not a spider, but

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sneaky bastards

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back