Arachnophobia - you know, spiders and stuff (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 699
  • Views 106K
  • Watchers 12
Snake eating a Man

snake3.jpg

And I thought they smelled bad... on the outside.

63898_545961525447981_1762669672_n.jpg

Art made by spiders. Saw it in Berlin last week .....

So I was half awake half asleep this morning.
Girlfriends hair was in my face
Brushed it off
Hair was still in my face
"you feel something?"
"yeah your hair is in my face"
"no it's not"

there was a fucking cockroack taking a casual stroll around my face

I don't know if i've ever seen a cockroach or not. I did see a huge (well, 2 or 3 inches long) bug scuttle into the shower pipe one time when I was on my travels and I nearly had a stroke.

I don't know if i've ever seen a cockroach or not. I did see a huge (well, 2 or 3 inches long) bug scuttle into the shower pipe one time when I was on my travels and I nearly had a stroke.

images

Durty fuckers.
They move like the clappers too so trying to flatten the little bastards isn't easy.

I nuked the apartment with a can of raid this morning.
The cancer will be worth it as long as I never see one of these little cocksuckers again.

You shouldn't 'flatten' them with a shoe because the babies don't die. You'll spread them around the place from the bottom of your shoe. Where ever you kill them, spray the fuck out of the area and throw out (of your house) the paper, napkin or what ever you killed them with straight away.

They're ghastly things. It wasn't one of those though. Do we have cockroaches here?

After college I moved into this old house that was along side of gorge. The city was filled with them and you'll often see ironic green t-shirts with Ithaca is Gorges. It made it for a very damp area and silverfish were a common sight. Ugh. There was one that came up through the sink drain when I was moving the dirty dishes to fill it up with water so I could wash them. It was the size of my hand. I screamed. The boyfriend and the time laughed at me and said, "It can't be that bad." Then he screamed like a girl. We stunned it with bleach, wrapped it up in tissue, took it outside, burned it and then stomped on it. It still didn't seem good enough. I wanted it deader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back