Arachnophobia - you know, spiders and stuff (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 699
  • Views 107K
  • Watchers 12
2046_10151192332810718_661123476_n.jpg

Paralysed and waiting: We accidentally broke open a mud-dauber wasp nest under our house yesterday while moving some equipment. The mud cells were packed with paralysed jumping spiders of multiple species. The adult female wasp captures and paralyses the spiders and then packs them into the mud cells. She then lays an egg before closing the cell over with mud. The spiders are paralysed, but not killed so that they do not rot and the wasp larva can consume them over time. I rearranged the contents of one cell for this photograph. A wasp larva is in the centre in the process of consuming a spider.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151192332810718

You're right its about cats.

A security check on a US company has reportedly revealed one of its staff was outsourcing his work to China.
The software developer, in his 40s, is thought to have spent his workdays surfing the web, watching cat videos on YouTube and browsing Reddit and eBay.
He reportedly paid just a fifth of his six-figure salary to a company based in Shenyang to do his job.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21043693

Yeah, I spend at least an hour every day surfing the "cat" tag on tumblr. I really don't care enough to resist.

For cat enthusiasts, this is the best one: http://photogenicfelines.tumblr.com

SPIDERS ON THE OTHER HAND GOT TO GET GOT. I know there's one the size of a hand living in this room somewhere, but I can't find it and its making me feel anxious and like I need to wear shoes at all times, even in bed.

Yeah, I spend at least an hour every day surfing the "cat" tag on tumblr. I really don't care enough to resist.

For cat enthusiasts, this is the best one: http://photogenicfelines.tumblr.com

SPIDERS ON THE OTHER HAND GOT TO GET GOT. I know there's one the size of a hand living in this room somewhere, but I can't find it and its making me feel anxious and like I need to wear shoes at all times, even in bed.

He's behind you.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To be fair Big Ass Spider looks watchable enough. Spiders 3D on the other hand. Fucking hell. "Is that my daughter in there"?

This game is great

Spider eating a bat^^^^

Bat eating a frog

bat+fringe-lipped+bat.jpg

Frog eating a Snake

361591-tree-frog-and-snake.jpg

Snake eating a Man

snake3.jpg

Man eating a horse

fat-man-eating-burger.jpg

Horse eating a Flower

2011-05-26-18-25-40-7-an-amazing-photo-of-three-horses-eating-springs.jpeg

Flower eating a Caterpillar

venus-fly-trap1.jpg

Caterpillar eating a Leaf

986079865_f1e889d51c.jpg

And that's how you prove that vegetarians are boring cunts.

A giant asbestos-infected tarantula is feared to be on the loose on the streets of Cardiff after a gruesome attic discovery. The alarm was raised after a team of asbestos removal experts from Kuston Vorland found its recently-shed skin in an abandoned 19th century house in the Roath area on Tuesday. Experts believe the creature could have doubled in size to seven inches, with its exposure to asbestos making it potentially even more dangerous to the public.

Surveyor Katie Parsons-Young received a shock after lifting up some floorboards in the property to find what she believed was a dead spider. ‘We had lighting in there so we moved the lighting to the other area of the attic where I was and could see there was something,’ she told Wales Online.
‘I was the first in. I sort of saw a leg, screamed and went. We don’t know if the spiders have been living there by themselves or it was a pet that’s made its home there.’

Cardiff Reptile Centre believe the tarantula is still at large and are currently testing the tarantula’s skin for traces of carcinogen. ‘I will certainly not be going back in there. I was absolutely petrified and couldn’t stop shaking for two hours,’ added the asbestos expert. ‘It was just horrific. I hate spiders and I hate them even more now.’

http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/22/lock-...on-the-loose-in-cardiff-3554924/?ITO=facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back