anyone putting in a thomann.de order - any chance of piggybacking? (2 Viewers)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
if anyone is putting in a thomann order in the next few weeks, and wouldnt mind me piggybacking on it let me know. dont particularly want to pay 15e shipping for something that only costs 20!

i dont know if regular orders into thomann were more of a celtic tiger thing....

Have you tried the likes of dolphinmusic in the uk? Sterling exchange is pretty sweet at the monent and most uk stores only charge about 6 quid shipping..

i do the occasional order still. i'd consider going in under 200 this time as i'm in a hurry to get to the next stage of the project i'm working on and need to patch up some stuff here, i'd be willing to percentage% split the postage with you??

I'm away to foreign for a few days, will be back next tuesday proper, have you a link there for that pedal?? I'll set up the order over the next few days (i am buying weird shit that i have to mail them about) and do the bank stuff next wednesday.

here ya go -

http://www.thomann.de/ie/behringer_sm200.htm

im getting it on a whim, so if it dosnt fit with your order no sweat!

my order is already around 40 quid and i'm expecting the other thingy to be around 30, so off the top of my head your % of the delivery would be about 3euro on top of the 19.80, is that ok?

i did plug it in, it does work. i put it in the wrong part of the chain (last) for convenience which was stupid cos its volume sensitive, so if i clicked in something else in the chain the settings i put on meant nothing sorta. early in the chain, possibly first would make more sense. cant remember if i mailed lastnight or not but it looks like i'll be handing it to moose over the weekend and you can hook up with him.

i did plug it in, it does work. i put it in the wrong part of the chain (last) for convenience which was stupid cos its volume sensitive, so if i clicked in something else in the chain the settings i put on meant nothing sorta. early in the chain, possibly first would make more sense. cant remember if i mailed lastnight or not but it looks like i'll be handing it to moose over the weekend and you can hook up with him.

yo - just saw this now! was down in portlousey for the weekend anyway..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back