Anyone on Thumped at this time??? (1 Viewer)

I got up to start working at 6 because I have tons to do and a deadline today and the early morning hours are always my most productive. I wanted to get up at 5, but I slept in because I have a little cold that I don't want to make worse. Between the hours of 5am and about 10 or 11am, I'm three times as productive as any other time of day.

Usually get up super early anyway. I'm a total morning arsehole. I was just thinking that what would really suit me is a job where I worked from like 6am to 2pm, but I would probably eat my words if that actually happened in real life.

I got up to start working at 6 because I have tons to do and a deadline today and the early morning hours are always my most productive. I wanted to get up at 5, but I slept in because I have a little cold that I don't want to make worse. Between the hours of 5am and about 10 or 11am, I'm three times as productive as any other time of day.

Usually get up super early anyway. I'm a total morning arsehole. I was just thinking that what would really suit me is a job where I worked from like 6am to 2pm, but I would probably eat my words if that actually happened in real life.

I do these types of shift from time to time. You just end up watching justice league untill an authority person arrives.

I do these types of shift from time to time. You just end up watching justice league untill an authority person arrives.

Well, considering my work is either freelance stuff or working on my PhD, there's no point in being 'at work' unless I'm actually doing something. I am my own authority figure. It sucks. I wish I had an authority figure -- it'd give me someone to rebel against.

I set my alarm for 5.45 to make it into work for six. Can't put it on snooze because herself will batter me if it goes off more than once. Up the walls at work so in for two hours before anyone else, drinking tea and planning what to get done over the day. Work sucks but our 5% bonus is this week so... Happy days...

if i had my way i'd *think* about getting up every day at around 1pm. which reminds me; i must start playing the lotto again.

Be your own authority figure:
  • position a full length mirror in front of your workspace
  • dress in a formal/businesslike manner
  • begin watching justice league
  • look up every now and then
  • quickly cower behind monitor and turn off justice league untill the coast is clear.

Be your own authority figure:
  • position a full length mirror in front of your workspace
  • dress in a formal/businesslike manner
  • begin watching justice league
  • look up every now and then
  • quickly cower behind monitor and turn off justice league untill the coast is clear.
Fuck justice league, you want justice files.

I'm watching Justice Files. Which is my favorite show. Right? Of course! You know why I love it? Cause I love justice! And I love files! And when the two come together, I could blow a justice-y load. I could blow a justic-y, file-y load!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back