anyone know anyone in mullingar (1 Viewer)

d.o.b

Website
Visit site
maybe you could tell them ...

ellison9
play a free gig in hughes of mullingar
on thursday 5th of august
support comes from
suzanne ledwidge.

www.ellison9.com
(is probably down at the mo cos the hosts are useless tossers who i have had to send irate 'you're useless tossers'' mails to 15 times this month)

cheers
derrick

spady said:
:D :D :D :D - yeah, you two should hook up.
ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

tee hee. pricks!!!!

:D :D

d.o.b said:
maybe you could tell them ...

ellison9
play a free gig in hughes of mullingar
on thursday 5th of august
support comes from
suzanne ledwidge.

www.ellison9.com
(is probably down at the mo cos the hosts are useless tossers who i have had to send irate 'you're useless tossers'' mails to 15 times this month)

cheers
derrick
i went to mullingar once to get my fortune told. well i really went just to get drunk with my friends who were going to get their fortunes told :eek:
it was shite.
his name was billy martin or something like that. silly name for a fortune teller if you ask me.

SadieOutlaw said:
i went to mullingar once to get my fortune told. well i really went just to get drunk with my friends who were going to get their fortunes told :eek:
it was shite.
his name was billy martin or something like that. silly name for a fortune teller if you ask me.
you're silly if you ask me.

I think you'll fiind the support is called Suzannne Ledwith. Saw her at a Ruby Sessions a while ago. Very impressive. She's got some voice on her, very unique.

Hughes' has a small stage from what I'm aware of. Are you bringing the full nine-piece? It's a nice pub - Has that coffee shop atmosphere you get in the Statesh when there's a good act on. None of that Smelly Cat horseshit though. Mite make the journey over tonight, what time does it kick off at?

Is that the Billy Martin who's a seventh son of a seventh son? I heard he's great.

i went to mullingar twice, once i almost got into a fight with some young hoodlums. the other time i fell asleep on the train and woke up half wat to sligo and got off there, so i could go back to the civilised east... fucking mullaghs...

make that 3 times, i did a gig in the stables once

hag said:
yeah, i did. let's actually do it though, eh? i have tomorrow off work... are you partial to drinking cans of cider at bus shelters?
bus shelters, not really. i'll drink cans with you on some grass somewhere though. then we'll make out.

hag said:
yeah, i did. let's actually do it though, eh? i have tomorrow off work... are you partial to drinking cans of cider at bus shelters?
I shearsh Shadie yooosed to work in star burger.

Hag, maybe Ifff you ashk her, she'll show you her Burger star.

SadieOutlaw said:
bus shelters, not really. i'll drink cans with you on some grass somewhere though. then we'll make out.
fair enough. you ever drink at the cricket pitch in trinity? there's some cool 'score boards' we could 'score' behind... i'm a score whore.

kinky john said:
I shearsh Shadie yooosed to work in star burger.

Hag, maybe Ifff you ashk her, she'll show you her Burger star.
ha ha ha ha, i did a forget about burger star. ha ha ha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back