Any one know about meanings of dreams? (2 Viewers)

Space

is deep
Supporter
Solutions
I got an email during the week from a friend who I haven't seen in a while, telling me she has had a recurring dream where I "was pulling my teeth out one by one and handing them to her with a big smile on my face".

Any one know if there's any symbolism in dreams to do with teeth or teeth pulling in dreams?

Dreams that involve losing or loosening teeth are generally regarded as a sign of deep rooted feelings of personal instability and/or lack of flossing.

In my own experience these dreams can usually be traced to a specific situation and/or stinger bar.

reccurring dream at the moment - in college/school, exam is looming, haven't studied for it.

I wonder if the fact that this is a such a common dream has any significance

Like the dream where you're going around with no pants on.

It strikes me that this must be a very deep instinct, if the dream is so common.

Perhaps we, as humans, shouldn't be wearing pants? Or doing exams, for that matter.

snakybus said:
reccurring dream at the moment - in college/school, exam is looming, haven't studied for it.

It strikes me that this must be a very deep instinct, if the dream is so common.

Perhaps we, as humans, shouldn't be wearing pants? Or doing exams, for that matter.

If I had my way we wouldn't wear any pants or do exams. But as it is I'm wearing pants (read boxers) and start exams next monday.

snakybus said:

I get that leaving cert one the odd time too. Its just a run of mill fear vibe i suppose. In fact i'd be worried if i wasn't having those dreams. That'd just lead to dreams about not dreaming about doing an unprepared exam. Too confusing.

snakybus said:

Have you been advocating nakedness quite a lot recently or is it my imagination??
Is there something you'd like to share with the group hhmmmmmmmmmm :p

Ah I see. Well I'm not wearing any trousers at the moment.

the weirdest thing has just happened. I was eating a cereal bar and I bit into something very hard. I took it out and looked at it. Says I to myself 'that looks like a bit of a tooth! URGH, I shall complain!'. Then I did the old tongue round the teeth thing...AND IT WAS MY OWN FUCKING TOOTH. I am now minus about half of one of my back teeth. WAH!

See the teeth are trying to tell us something :eek:

But what is it they're trying to say?

Edit: sorry to hear about the loss of tooth.

Hey why don't we all tell eachother our dreams and not bother reading other peoples dreams and just wait to see if anybody replies to your dream and tells you you're great or imaginative or something.

mine are trying to say 'stop eating cereal bars'.

My dentist has no appointment free until the MIDDLE OF JULY.

moose said:
See the teeth are trying to tell us something :eek:

But what is it they're trying to say?

Edit: sorry to hear about the loss of tooth.

This thread reminds me of Dan Hartmans smash from the 1980s

"...I can dream about you
If I can't hold you tonight
I can dream about you
You know how to hold me just right..."

george mcfly said:
has anyone ever died in one of their dreams?
i found my own corpse in a dream once, under some corrugated iron. i was both looking up at me finding myself and looking down at my dead self. scared the bejayses out of me. woke up with a yelp.

i had a dream a whila ago i was attaked by a swan. I hate swans, ever since they beat up my dog when i was a kid. They look great, but the have a real attitude problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back