animals in utero - amazing (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
bleedin deadly!
look at dumbo floating around like a happy little lad!

womb4_468x328.jpg

there's more pics here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...70&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

follow the link near the top to see more. there's even a dolphin one! the dolphin swims around the womb - how'd ya like that Jane?:eek:

pretty cool technology though :D

In fairness, that is bleedin deadly.
First off, TWO YEARS in the womb??? ...'sake.

And you can see dolphins making and unmaking legs. Very good. I like all this sort of stuff.
Human embryos make and unmake sort of rudimentary gill slits, in a bit of a nod to our ancestors.

I have about 3,000 early embryo movies of worms if anyone is interested. They are a bit dull in fairness.

one of my favourite excerpts:

we also inserted cameras into the womb via the elephant's rectum-But it has been worth it.

hahahahaha. so cool though to be able to see it. imagine giving birth to an elephant! groan.

the behavioural development they noted was amazing too:

A golden retriever foetus is shown exhibiting some of the same behaviour as family pets, panting with its tongue out, while still in the womb.

one of my favourite excerpts:
we also inserted cameras into the womb via the elephant's rectum-But it has been worth it.

I saw that. Emm. What the fuck? I am not a vet, but, like, into the womb, via the rectum? Like, its near by alright, but, ehhh, no thanks mister camera man if its all the same with yourself like. I am grand not having shite mixing in with my unborn childs living quarters.

Which, coincidentally, Corey, is today.

Anyhoo, yay! I like. I also like how the comments below the article were all about how wrong abortion is. Because of course, pictures of elephant foetuses segue really naturally into a discussion about REPRODUCTIVE FREEDOM. And you know, I was talking to that momma elephant the other day, and you know what she told me to tell you? She said, "RWWERGRGSRGSVSGRHRR!" Which, translated into human, means, "KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF ME WOMB OR I'll BOX YE."

will try and get some later
hopefully he'll start riding his sister so we'll have even more kittens!

i'll stick my phone up her gee should he knock her up and get a few snaps for everyone!

bleedin deadly!
look at dumbo floating around like a happy little lad!

womb4_468x328.jpg

there's more pics here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...70&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

follow the link near the top to see more. there's even a dolphin one! the dolphin swims around the womb - how'd ya like that Jane?:eek:

pretty cool technology though :D

so so cool to see that. BUT, where is a dog's bellybutton? obviously they're connected by the umbilical chord but has anyone seen a dog's bellybutton? or an elephant's for that matter?

so so cool to see that. BUT, where is a dog's bellybutton? obviously they're connected by the umbilical chord but has anyone seen a dog's bellybutton? or an elephant's for that matter?

I was going to ask where the umbilical cord is in some of those elephant pics? Anybody?

Those elephant ones aren't real dudes. I got 3d pics of my daughter when I was preggers and there is NO WAY they could show that amount of detail. Where's the umbilical cord, the wall of the womb etc. The little fetus ones look real but the swimming heffalump one can't possibly be real. Imagine how big the scanner would have to be to get that detail and as for this pic??? Not real. Where's the amniotic fluid?

womb6_350x262.jpg

No one's saying they're real ultra sound pics
A representation of a dog foetus nearly full-term at 60 days. It was produced from video, ultrasound scans and computer generation. The image will feature shortly in a programme called Animals in the Womb, to be screened on National Geographic and the British TV Channel 4.

Wanna see a cute puppy foetus? Click "the big picture" on this page:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/default.stm

I am annoyed that they're only showing cute mammals. What about those shark babies that eat each other in the womb until only one survives? Now that would be cool to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back