Animal Collective (1 Viewer)

mamul

just wondering if any one is trying to book them for this summer? says on the fat cat site that they are embarking on a european tour. any ideas on how much it would cost to get an act like this over?

as much as i love their albums, i was seriously disappointed when I saw them support Mum in Vicar St. Easily one of the worst gigs i've ever seen. It'd take some serious convincing for me to part money for one of their gigs again!!!

I thought they were amazing that night! They made Mum look like a fishnet freddy society at a lullabies for bed wetters convention.

chutneyfarmer said:
as much as i love their albums, i was seriously disappointed when I saw them support Mum in Vicar St. Easily one of the worst gigs i've ever seen. It'd take some serious convincing for me to part money for one of their gigs again!!!

mamul said:
i thought thats the look Mum go for.

1150571_mum_200x200.jpg

just got a mail from their european promoter saying that they are looking into oxegen, electric picnic and a dublin gig but nothing is confirmed yet and that she's looking for proposals to do something. since i can barely afford a lettuce sandwich this is beyond my means. have any of ye sufficient funds to sort this out? well please do

don't have a clue, surely more than i can afford anyways. you can get the contact email from the paw tracks site

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back