Andrew WK (1 Viewer)

It's been said to me, and I _know_ it's true:

I will definitely find myself at a party having a mongoloid episode to this tune. It's like Bon Jovi meets Rollins.

I was _told_ the album's good too...

Wow! this is what he has to say: DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT! NEVER LET DOWN! LIFE IS TOO SHORT! NO REGRETS! LIVE HARD!

http://www.islandrecords.com/www2/jump/gen/elements/andrewwk/

he's like motley crue meets gene defcon
I really like it too, it rocks. Isn't one of Obituary the drummer or something?

The boyfriend has a t-shirt....which may be going a bit too far..

what the fuck?

andrew wk is the new kid rock.
a load of bollocks.

you mtv puppets.

andrew wk.. is a load of muck.. like billy idol singing for sigue sigue sputnik muck.. at first it looked like he might be good with his pretty cool nosebleed shit.. but then he releases that as a single.. fuck sake.. beasties did it much better about 15 years ago..

he's pants. and he has a dick suckin' mouth on 'em. which is fair enough.

i have absolutely no fucking clue what you crazy kids are talking about this time.

any of you.

it gives me flashbacks to the late eighties of skin jeans and white boot runners

like the way the website just loops the one song all the time too. duh duh-duh-duh du duh-duh-duh...

come on mosh yis bastards!!

Brings me back to the days of lacing up a stinking old pair of rollerskates in the Top Hat and skating round in infinite circles trying to reach escape velocity to the stirring strains of Final Countdown.
B'aint nuthin' wrong with metal in a Major Key.

the top hat class!! i couldnt go cause they wouldnt let me in with my spiderman skates. the bastards!!

or alice cooper. i still remember clearly a mate of mine turning round to the guy behind him in class and singing 'i want to kiss you but your lips are venom'!!

Bleeding retro bollix.

If the fucking the bands they sound like were any good why don't you just listen to their fucking records, in stead of this half assed water down shit.

Muck

youre all just jealous of his bloody nose. see he's a real man he gets in real fights and bloodies his nose in them. i think hes cool (if only because im too scared to get in a fight and so choose to pretend im hard cause i listen to people who act like they might be hard but probably arent.) yeah fuck all yall. yall can have rap back andrew wk will never listen to your rules.

no it was pigs blood on his nose.... and actually forget all i said above there party hard is a fucking cool song.. the best i heard all year.. i made a mistake..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back