Analogue launches new online music Tv show (1 Viewer)

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Making the pilot has been an absolute learning curve and a nightmare at times (hard drive with the only copy of the final cut, mics being crap etc) but it should set up nicely to vastly improve with the next episode.

is there any chance of there being a rss feed on your site specific to the show?? i like my online tv shows.

Yep, just need to figure out how to set that up. Shouldn't be too difficult. Should have it up on iTunes as a vidcast soon too.

Cheers Will, glad you liked it!

thanks everyone for the feedback, and as bren said before, we are still looking for as much feedback as possible as we proceed with the next episode, so if anyone has any thoughts, be sure to let us know. thanks again

whats the story lads, sorta been wondering if your continuing with this??

Yep we've been working away over the last two months getting Episode 1 together. Just getting the final cut together now. We'll hopefully have it online around the 1st or 2nd of November and that week we'll be having a launch / screening followed by some live music somewhere in Dublin.

more details soon...

Thanks for the comments so far. Just wondering do people actually think of the show? Apart from the obvious issues with sound /vimeo acting up.

As a format and aesthetically?

I always thought the thumped folk were a pretty opinionated breed but maybe that's only when things go belly up (Nightshift) or are really shit...(the Raw Sessions)?

Just looking for some criticism, constructive or otherwise... it's a pilot after all.

I think it's a great start and I'd watch it again so well done. One observation is that for something that purports to be an online music show i felt (on balance) from the pilot that the emphasis was on the visuals ever so slightly more than the subjects/music. even the choice of music/subjects were ones whose music lends well to moody visuals. not a big issue. i applaud the approach in one way and it looks cool. deffo a ittle no disco nostalgia as g stereo said. congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back