america is blaming the Cookie monster for their childrens obesity (1 Viewer)

#dapper#

Website
www.zero-capital.com
America is now blaiming the lovable blue monster for making kids obese, as he has encouraged kids to love cookies.

The Cookie Monster being one of my most popular puppets in Seasame St. and a legand for singing his song "C is for Cookie" is being put on a diet and made say "a cookie is a sometimes food" and will be made broaden his eating habits. This will be part of an anti-obesity drive, as one in three children are overweight in the u.s. They have an owl to explain the benefits of different foods to cookie monster.....how demeaning on his part.

Its a good idea for kids to try different foods, but from what i could remember seasame st always encouraged healthy activities with children, eating vegetables and cookies as treats not being part of a daily diet. I think maybe this anti-obese drive should attack all of americas fast food chains and the parents in feeding their children and themselves.

Oh Americans....

de2eaf30.jpg

& maybe its all the cookie monsters fault about the increase in crime there to.

Please don't subscribe to that gingers sterotype !bog shite.. if anything The Hamburglar is just a cunt!

" C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me..."

look its not the cookiemonsters fault he was fucked up on crack for years, its all the c is for cookie shit, then when he tried to break free of his addiction he ate alot, and now the poor fucker is being made a villian, tuttut.

remember the scandal when the cookiemonster was photographed doin lines off the small of the prostitutes back, never though his career would recover but hey c is for cookie, he was right, now he's dead:mad:

spuded said:
look its not the cookiemonsters fault he was fucked up on crack for years, its all the c is for cookie shit, then when he tried to break free of his addiction he ate alot, and now the poor fucker is being made a villian, tuttut.

remember the scandal when the cookiemonster was photographed doin lines off the small of the prostitutes back, never though his career would recover but hey c is for cookie, he was right, now he's dead:mad:

He's not dead. Did you not see Cookie Ho-Tep?

REALLY?! THAT'S VERY INTERESTING! TELL ME MORE.
well macky d's use all sorts of tricks to get you hooked like you know that smell of there food you get when walking past thats actually blown out onto the street on purpose i seen a british documentary on it before i think it was your one from the two fat ladies that was before the supposedly changed thier way

well macky d's use all sorts of tricks to get you hooked like you know that smell of there food you get when walking past thats actually blown out onto the street on purpose i seen a british documentary on it before i think it was your one from the two fat ladies that was before the supposedly changed thier way

I thought everyone knew that, KFC up by the Blanch Centre can be smelt about 500m away in any direction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back