Am I missing something? (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
Has Urban Outfitters or Topshop or someone starting selling White Power band t-shirts or something, or is it just coincidental that in the space of 12 hours I saw two different people wearing shirts of white power bands?
Standing in the que in Centra last night and there was a chap in a Skrewdriver shirt..then on the way into work I saw someone in a Blood and Honour shirt with a Hitler Youth kid and SS signs on it...

Frightening.

Saw loads of metal skin heads around yesterday. Think there could of been a metal gig on somewhere. Alot of them dont seem to agree with white power politics but just like the music.

no, these weren't metal skinheads.Most of them are grand (not all of them though).I'm not a skinhead,nor am I a Nazi, but I do like a lot of black metal, some of which may be slightly dodge, I don't know.Same way I like a lot of hardcore but don't necessarily agree with those politics, blablabla, not having this argument again for the 400th time..Anyway, metallers who are dodge tend to stick to NSBM, not bad white power punk.

needtokill said:
no, these weren't metal skinheads.Most of them are grand (not all of them though).I'm not a skinhead,nor am I a Nazi, but I do like a lot of black metal, some of which may be slightly dodge, I don't know.Same way I like a lot of hardcore but don't necessarily agree with those politics, blablabla, not having this argument again for the 400th time..Anyway, metallers who are dodge tend to stick to NSBM, not bad white power punk.
...as opposed to good white power punk?

This thread comes just in time for the introduction of My Remorse t-shirts, to be sold in urban outfitters, featuring slogans reading "send the buggers back."

the demand is expected to be huge.

At the entombed gig a while back some people had what looked like dodgy white pwer tshirts. I tried to read what they said but couldnt get a good enough view so forgot eventually.

was walkin into town, while ago and passed by guy pushin a buggy with( presumably) his kid in it. anyways he was covered in swastika/ nazi tattoo's. felt sorry for the child having him for dad/ rolemodel

guy at whitehouse wearing a hitler youth patch on his tshirt........

<or it was a sutcliffe jugend patch and i misread it from a distance>
either way who cares...far right politics is as boring as far left...were they nice designs?

andrew

Alan Remorse said:
This thread comes just in time for the introduction of My Remorse t-shirts, to be sold in urban outfitters, featuring slogans reading "send the buggers back."

the demand is expected to be huge.

Aye, send them back to Cork cause they're shiiiiiiiiittee!!!!

i remember reading an interview with one of the new york dolls saying how after the finished toruing the used to always try and flog their left over t-shirts to spazzy designer shops around LA, New York etc, used to get rid of quite a few apparently so go on flog em to urban outfitters

At a recent Rugby International there was a big sign being held up by a section of the crowd saying "All Blacks Go Home".

ok that was weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back