Allotments (2 Viewers)

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
What's the story with these? Are there any in Dublin? I know there's some in Cork. I saw on the telly that we're all entitled to one by law or something. I'd love to plant some spuds and the like.

A friend of mine who lives in an apartment grows veg in another friends back garden.Great idea.

Not that nice.Beats doing it yourself.I'd consider letting someone use half of mine.....

I've seen a few ads around where I live for allotments (North County Dublin/Meath). I'll have a look for some of the numbers later and post them up.

There are a few allotments in Kildare, including one in Kildare Town which still has places left. It's usually an 11month contract for €250. One of my colleagues did a story on it, and it seems really cool, if you're willing to travel outside of Dublin.
I can get the contact details of the guy who runs it for ya if you want Mike!

There are a few allotments in Kildare, including one in Kildare Town which still has places left. It's usually an 11month contract for €250. One of my colleagues did a story on it, and it seems really cool, if you're willing to travel outside of Dublin.
I can get the contact details of the guy who runs it for ya if you want Mike!

That'd be great, Aoife, thanks! Kildare, hmm, I suppose that's not too much of a drive, worth considering anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back