Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem (1 Viewer)

BR:2 is SOOOOO bad. ONLY AN HOUR IS SET IN TEH FOREST!!! the rest is back in shitty Los Angeles.

do you like our Owl?

sgo.jpg

is it reel?

of course imho

went to see it tonight. It looked like the projector was out of focus in parts and the contrast could do with adjusting. It was hard to make out who was fighting who.

Besides all that i enjoyed it and look forward to seeing again on me telly. Loads stuff going through heads and the like.

.|..|.|..|.|..| out of 5

went to see it tonight. It looked like the projector was out of focus in parts and the contrast could do with adjusting. It was hard to make out who was fighting who.

Besides all that i enjoyed it and look forward to seeing again on me telly. Loads stuff going through heads and the like.

.|..|.|..|.|..| out of 5

It was a good laugh.
I liked the stoners heads getting blown off and the hottie getting impaled on the spikey yoke there. Oh, and the guy's arm falling off from the acid.

I went with the brother but the rest of the audience was all guys on their own. Who'd a thunk?

I got a laugh out of this.
Beats the Coens in the UK

UK is no country for Coen brothers

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif] Staff and agencies
Thursday January 24, 2008
Guardian Unlimited

[/FONT]
nocountry460.jpg

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Second best ... No Country For Old Men
[/FONT]

It may be a critics' favourite and a candidate for this year's best film Oscar, but it seems that the Coen brothers' No Country For Old Men is no match for the combined might of a bunch of digitally created extra-terrestrials - losing the battle to Aliens vs Predator: Requiem at the top of the UK box office.No Country For Old Men earned an impressive £1.2m to enter the chart in second place. But it was bested by the alien action thriller, which took £1.9 to debut at No 1. The film was dismissed as "illogical and boring" by Guardian critic Peter Bradshaw last Friday.

There were no other new entries in the top 10. The rom-com PS I Love You fell one place to three, while last week's champ, I am Legend, tumbled to fourth. The foreign policy satire Charlie Wilson's War, starring Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts, rounded out the top five.
It remains to be seen whether Aliens vs Predator can cling to the top. Today sees the release of Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd, a lavish musical starring Johnny Depp. The film has been regarded as a risky box office proposition within Hollywood, in that it is regarded as too bloody to appeal to admirers of traditional musicals and too wantonly theatrical to strike a chord with Depp's fan-base. Despite this, Sweeney Todd has been warmly reviewed, while earlier this week Depp picked up an Oscar nomination for best actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back