Airtricity (1 Viewer)

ESB have to come out and 'see that it's safe' before switching us to Airtricity. Those fucking assholes.

ESB have to come out and 'see that it's safe' before switching us to Airtricity. Those fucking assholes.

ESB only sells electrons that have passed their quality control. This air crowd just gathers up any old electrons and horses them over to you.

ESB have to make sure that certain "northsider" (their words not mine) type electrons dont have anywhere they can hang around in your gaff, selling drugs and things.

i thought this was just a case of wind powered electricity being feed into the grid and you pay for those rates instead of ESB. unless they want to change the actual meter itself?

it was a joke you see sean. ebs don't do electricity but esb do. ya see there was a misspelling on the website and i was playing on this to generate humor and possibly laughter. i most likely failed, but i hope this clears it all up.

Indeed it is a joke that is quite easily over-looked. Including yourself when I first pointed it out.

Did you notice the EBS in bold?

Sheesh!

finally got hooked up with Airtricity

they sent us out a welcome / information pack today - the cover is a photo of a beach, with our names written in the sand. awwww.

they sent us out a welcome / information pack today - the cover is a photo of a beach, with our names written in the sand. awwww.

Oh yeah sure, they think they're all hot shit with the windmills, but they couldn't give a piss about beach erosion.

Airtrishitty more like.

is thumped running on airtricity?
what's your experience been like? does the electricity smell of fresh galway days, instead of coal fumes?

they're saying they'll be way cheaper that ESB tho. bout time they got a boot up the hole.
Have you been listening to the stuff on the radio? ESB has their prices set by the electricity regulator, and can't lower them - and the regulator sets them high to encourage other companies to come into the market, because competition is Oh So Great. How fucked up is that?

I signed over to airtricity, its slightly cheaper but you cant beat the smugness that you can feel when telling people that you use them.
Im all about the eco superiority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back