African Nazi (1 Viewer)

the strange guy

I LOVE ALLAH YOUSE
Website
Visit site
This picture was taken last week in Zanzibar, an island off the coast of Tanzania, East Africa. I had to take it covertly. If the fash caught me then my ass would be grass and they've got a lawnmower, ya dig?

Ailbhe went up to this guy after and asked him why he was wearing the tshirt. He replied 'Because it's funny!'. How we laughed.

ok johnnystress is busy but he lent me this

racism.jpg

I saw a nine year old mexican kid wearing the exact same t-shirt at the pyramids at Teotihuacan. That was funny.

those pyramids are deadly, i also saw countless mexican kids with swastika t shirts and bags and shit, mostly they were very young goth kids. However i thought the fash skins in malaysia or 'malay pride' as they are called were a strange bunch, goin round trying to stomp immigrants wearing Oi Polloi t shirts!

This picture was taken last week in Zanzibar, an island off the coast of Tanzania, East Africa. I had to take it covertly. If the fash caught me then my ass would be grass and they've got a lawnmower, ya dig?

Ailbhe went up to this guy after and asked him why he was wearing the tshirt. He replied 'Because it's funny!'. How we laughed.

That in stonetown?Nice place!...he probalbly got the t-shirt out of a bin or something...the internet connection is crap there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back