Adrian Crowley album launch this weekend at The Abbey/Peacock Stage. (1 Viewer)

ratso

Website
Visit site
Hello, (adrian here, 'ratso'....that's me)

It's been a while.

I shall be launching my new album, "I See Three Birds Flying", this weekend in Dublin with two shows at the Peacock Stage at The Abbey Theatre
on Friday 14th Sep and Saturday 15th.

I would very much like to go to Mumblin' Deaf Ro's album launch on Friday Upstairs in Whelans but alas we are clashing.

So if anyone still feels like going to an album launch on Saturday ...on a windy September night...on Abbey Street...in a cosy theatre...
perhaps you might consider a coming along.
I'm very excited about this band - Kevin Murphy (Seti The First) on cello, Stephen Shannon on various instruments, Maxwell Greenwood on piano/organ.

I'm also very excited with the prospect of playing all these new songs and some oldies too.
The vinyl is arriving tomorrow from the Chemikal Underground office in Glasgow.
I can't wait to see it.

cheerio

Adrian/ratso

Are you bringing a band to Amsterdam?

I ask this because I must work this weekend but I am on the Dubliners sound crew and they are playing downstairs while you play upstairs in the Paradiso and I will be dragging anyone I can get hold of up to see you.

Hiya

I will be playing solo in Amsterdam. Just me, my electric guitar and some sounds.
Yes please do spread the word thanks! I wonder if the two gigs will be at the same time...

You should try and get The Dubliners to be your backing band for the night

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back