adidas trainer obsession. (1 Viewer)

rampz

ok, so this may be a little self indulgent but im actually interested if anyone shares my particular love of this fine footwear brand (old school only). i know stan bowles does and noel gallagher.

these are my current im getting next.

Attachments

• small_03.jpg
    small_03.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 49
ramps said:
ok, so this may be a little self indulgent but im actually interested if anyone shares my particular love of this fine footwear brand (old school only). i know stan bowles does and noel gallagher.

these are my current im getting next.

<snigger>old school</snigger>

Stan Bowles said:

weirdo.gif

on a slightly related note, does anyone know if theres an adidas store in dublin? lookin for somewhere that sells girls sizes of those 70's adidas zipups with the big logo on the back.

eoinbox said:
on a slightly related note, does anyone know if theres an adidas store in dublin? lookin for somewhere that sells girls sizes of those 70's adidas zipups with the big logo on the back.

no, but adidas originals are available to buy at aspecto, office, schuh and probably some other places.

Yeah I have the limited-ed. reissues of the italia, the fencing and the antelope (all pre-70s) but other than that, I'm not bothered scouring ebay for classic deadstock okapis that are going for €500 etc etc

ICUH8N said:
Yeah I have the limited-ed. reissues of the italia, the fencing and the antelope (all pre-70s) but other than that, I'm not bothered scouring ebay for classic deadstock okapis that are going for €500 etc etc

cool, my faves are my americanas. i think they might be on reissue at the moment but ive not seen thm in ireland.

Attachments

• 2e_1.JPG
    2e_1.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 32
fickle as i am, im now over adidas and into those white runners you get in frawleys with 4 stripes, particularly when worn with hike socks.

yeah, it's weird. i'd being looking for a pair of those for a couple of years with no joy. i think they're out at the moment to celebrate the 50th(?) anniversary of the adidas superstar.
nice guddie. i'd suggest buying another pair and keeping em for next year ;)

oh shit said:
i love these which are currently wrapped round my feet

3405007220_exlg.jpg

someone told me they are limited which bothers me, i want more next year.

I have a pair of addidas in red silk with a little flower pattern. They're lovely but they get wrecked really easily so I don't wear them much. And they make my feet look tiny.

the dirty weed said:
yeah, it's weird. i'd being looking for a pair of those for a couple of years with no joy. i think they're out at the moment to celebrate the 50th(?) anniversary of the adidas superstar.
nice guddie. i'd suggest buying another pair and keeping em for next year ;)
they have a signiture series out at the moment where theyve got people like ian brown to put theire names to them. i think theyre very limited and cost millions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back