Adebisi Shank/Complan/Lungs/Secret Act - Feb 16th (1 Viewer)

What are these Demented gigs all about? style of music bla bla etc

you dont know demented promotions?...they put on some class gigs!

tonight its hardcore metal!...DORIAN GREY EP RELEASE with exploded face...barnstown water tastes like blood...beneath the burial and dear catastrophe for 6euro at dorans.

mmm fairly sure I have seen Barntown water tastes like blood a few times on some bill.......their ok not relaly my thing and b4 the hip hop crowd jump down my throa....what really is my thing :eek::p

mmm fairly sure I have seen Barntown water tastes like blood a few times on some bill.......their ok not relaly my thing and b4 the hip hop crowd jump down my throa....what really is my thing :eek::p

Barntown water is good mosh it up music,makes me wanna act like a flying spring chicken!

Drink plenty water after drinking and never mix drinks.
Back from Sligo after drinking lots last nite and today and feel perfect.

Oh yeah. The secret band was Totally Stoked. They were so secret that we never actually booked them!

"Lam, did you book Totally Stoked?"
"What? No, I thought you booked them..."

Hahaha, they were deadly. :)

i remember WANTING to ask them but have no recollection of doing so... but actually there was a gig a couple of weeks ago, i think they played and i remember nothing after the second band... wasted to fuck, might have done it then

so sickened i missed Lungs... what a class line up and i had to fucking work

mucho praise and admiration goes to SeanR for pulling it off... i only confirmed all the gear about 3 o clock that day

i remember WANTING to ask them but have no recollection of doing so... but actually there was a gig a couple of weeks ago, i think they played and i remember nothing after the second band... wasted to fuck, might have done it then

so sickened i missed Lungs... what a class line up and i had to fucking work

mucho praise and admiration goes to SeanR for pulling it off... i only confirmed all the gear about 3 o clock that day

you didnt miss much from us unfortunatly,severe epuipment problems.I seem to have broken my amp once again.:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back