AC/DC (1 Viewer)

veryslowey said:
ok - no mistake then. (god - hag's geography's right up his hole)
no it's not, it's in direct reaction to australians and americans believing ireland and england are 'essentially' the same place. i won't change until they do. the U.S. is 'essentially' part of canada, right?

hag said:
no it's not, it's in direct reaction to australians and americans believing ireland and england are 'essentially' the same place. i won't change until they do. the U.S. is 'essentially' part of canada, right?
just coz there dense doesn't mean you have to be aswell - come on hag, get the finger out with the old geography there.

veryslowey said:
just coz there dense doesn't mean you have to be aswell - come on hag, get the finger out with the old geography there.
ok, but only if you get your finger out of your spelling hole.

veryslowey said:
i only saw it in bottles - there's loads of coopers, well about 6 i think
yep - coopers is amazing, it's the most unprocessed beer ever, like i can't really remember what it is (i remember fuck all from australia, haha i was so wasted!) but they don't filter something out of it that other beers do, and they don't add anything to it, it's great. i can still remember the taste...
VB was pretty rough. Carlton Cool was a good, cheap alternative to coopers. used to drink about 12 a day while working on farms.

their guiness is piss cos they have to pasteurise it to ship it. i worked in an irish bar *shudder* during the melbourne cup and all these regulars came in with their guiness loyalty cards, like they buy 100 pints of the piss and get one free, and they were SO into it, fuckin pathetic it didn't even taste right.
i got fired from there.

dislexik_pnuk said:
her avernus what's "guare" mean? is it thumpedspeaktm
God, get width the program

"Guare practices a humor that is synonymous with lucidity, exploding genre and clichés, taking us to the core of human suffering: the awareness of corruption in our own bodies, death circling in. We try to fight it all by creating various mythologies, and it is Guare's peculiar aptitude for exposing these grandiose lies of ours that makes his work so magical."

hag said:
rrrrrrrrrreally? pray, what did you do?
no one thing

i was late a few times
i laughed at customers' accents
i told customers that horse racing was immoral (it was right beside the racetrack)
i couldn't understand a lot of customers
i told customers their opinions of NI politics were blithe and ill-informed
i got high a couple of times
i was 'too generous' with drinks
i had 'an attitude'
i couldn't work their fancy tills

lasted about five weeks, not bad.

B for the Spree said:
no one thing

i was late a few times
i laughed at customers' accents
i told customers that horse racing was immoral (it was right beside the racetrack)
i couldn't understand a lot of customers
i told customers their opinions of NI politics were blithe and ill-informed
i got high a couple of times
i was 'too generous' with drinks
i had 'an attitude'
i couldn't work their fancy tills

lasted about five weeks, not bad.
jesus bernard, remind me never to give you a job :)

guare.jpg

What has this man got to do with this thread? eh? Avernus and Veryslowey im looking at you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back