Abortion debate (1 Viewer)

how do you feel about turkey joining the eu?

Against it, they have a terrible Human rights record, Totally treat the Kurds in the South east of the country appallingly and let's not forget it is'nt that long ago that the military ran Turkey and they had the death penalty until very recently, only dropping it to try and get into the EU.
Amazing the way the UK is all for 'em to join (obviously 'cos the US are bending their ear because of the support Turkey gives to them)

mazzyianne said:
They have been having some major problems as Youth Defence have been attacking their meetings and press conferences and wrecking them.

Here, when did this happen? Recently or is this a reference to when they did attack meetings with hurls? I thought they were trying to be all respectable now?

hurls? dunno...
Niav told us at the Anti-whatsit-sunday last month that there had been infiltrators, their press conference got broken into and slogans shouted and they just been getting loads of hassle, threats etc.
I just have no time to do much these days:(
I bet politakil does more before breakfast to save the world than I've done in the last month:p

/insert predictable that time of the month female joke

Shorty i'll fill you in on the yd related gossip - better off not talking about it on here.

*serious face*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back