a thread about the landlord (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
im sure most people have seen it by now but if ever a youtube video deserved its own thread, this is it. that little girl is a legend! i've watched it about 20 times and it still has me in fits of giggles.

"i'm tired of this crap"

.|..|

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's damn good! On the subject of landlords, a mate of mine and his housemates kept their rented house in awful condition for the last college year, not only was it a complete mess but they actually broke doors, dug lumps out of walls, drew on walls, smashed windows and basically the place was barely habitable.

The landlord, instead of giving out to them about the mess properly and demanding it be cleaned up and fixed, moaned once or twice back in December and then, on Paddy's day when there was no-one in the house, threw EVERYTHING that wasn't in a cupboard or wardrobe into a skip and brought it to the dump.

This included a PS2, a hi-fi, hundreds of albums, DVDs, chairs, a TV, clothes, food etc. He's now being charged with unlawful entry and with theft of property. What a thick cunt.

That's damn good! On the subject of landlords, a mate of mine and his housemates kept their rented house in awful condition for the last college year, not only was it a complete mess but they actually broke doors, dug lumps out of walls, drew on walls, smashed windows and basically the place was barely habitable.

The landlord, instead of giving out to them about the mess properly and demanding it be cleaned up and fixed, moaned once or twice back in December and then, on Paddy's day when there was no-one in the house, threw EVERYTHING that wasn't in a cupboard or wardrobe into a skip and brought it to the dump.

This included a PS2, a hi-fi, hundreds of albums, DVDs, chairs, a TV, clothes, food etc. He's now being charged with unlawful entry and with theft of property. What a thick cunt.

He was right.

I can see how he'd want to do it, but he went from being in a position to sue them for destruction of property to a position of being fucked.

You're right of course, both parties were idiots. It's just that 'it's not our gaff so why should we care about it' attitude wrecks my head.

You're right of course, both parties were idiots. It's just that 'it's not our gaff so why should we care about it' attitude wrecks my head.

Yes, they were incredibly lucky to get away with such disregard for property. They shouldn't have. I couldn't live in a place anything like theirs, it was such a state.

and thats his real kid..that makes it even cuter..

but will ferrell has two sons..

yeah i saw that beside the video - i think she is in fact adam mckay's daughter....

either way i'm gonna hatch a plan to kidnap her and have her come hang out here - best entertainment you could get i'd say! cute cute cute.

High Five!

High%20Five%21.jpg

highfive.jpg

highfive.jpg

Anyone else seen Blades of Glory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back