a serious thought from la la (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
last night i heard that a guy i know died. he was 26.

he moved to tokyo on friday and went out on the tear on saturday with friends. i dont know what he took, but he was apparently so out of it that his friends had to pack him into a taxi to take him back to his hotel.

his work didn't hear from him on monday. on tuesday they sent someone around and he was found dead, sitting on his sofa. he died alone in a strange city because his body couldnt handle whatever he had taken.

i know this thread is morbid and whatnot, but i feel i have to say this.
this guy was what you would call a "seasoned drug taker."
i'm not talking every night of the week, but he had been taking them regularly on the weekends for years. and now, most likely because of this night out, he's dead.

i know we all like to go out and have a laugh and go a bit mad and things, but this is the reality. not a common one, but it happens.

so just, y'know - be careful and stuff.
much love,
La La
x:heart:x

Fuck. There are some strange things out there that just plain aren't meant for our bodies. Scary thing is it'd be very easy to end up with one/some.

mmmm has to be a good thread cos I sat here for a whole minute not knowing what to reply with.

it wasn't written to be a good thread. i just wanted people to take a step back and think about the stuff we put into our bodies and what it may potentially do to us.
Fuck. There are some strange things out there that just plain aren't meant for our bodies. Scary thing is it'd be very easy to end up with one/some.

exactly. the whole "ah sure it could never happen to me" thing is something i think we've all felt.

many thanks for all your kind words, btw.

edgexhnd.jpeg

the older i get, the sadder i am to hear of people dying alone. i'll be thinking about this story all day and i can bank on dreaming about it tonight.

sorry to hear about your friend LaLa - very sad news for all concerned.

makes you think eh, maybe we should stop being cunts to one another and to ourselves, eh? eh?

Really sorry to hear that! Really makes me think twice about taking anything in that sorta line

it wasn't written to be a good thread. i just wanted people to take a step back and think about the stuff we put into our bodies and what it may potentially do to us.
I come from Ballymun and then inner city, it's a good thread to me.
I have done alot of friendly banter preacing to alot of people I know over the years who were eitehr serious or part timers so it rang a chord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back