A RRRRRRRustic Tacki play CBGBs sun 18th dec (1 Viewer)

K PAX

yes its true,

despite the rumours, CBGBs remains open and is fighting to remain at 313 Bowery on the lower east side of Manhattan. Last week the mayor along with a select committee from the Bowery Residents Association agreed to extend the deadline for vacating the premises at the Bowery until Oct 31st next year, 2006. They quoted themselves as saying, due to the fact of its cultural significance within the city of New York and its avid supporters who are currently yellin and a screamin for its safe keeping, they saw fit to extend the lease, without raising the rent. Awesome, and so I urge you all to visit CBGBs dot com and submit your name to the growing list of people petitioning for its safe keeping at the Bowery. Trust me, for those of you who have not yet visited, it is a one of a kind bar, the galley next door is also fangnificent. A treat to us underground lovers one and all.

And bless the heavens, they remain open, as Rustic Tacki will be appearing there live on sunday the 18th of december, first show of new and used material, and its on this side of the atlantic home-lubbers, and its sure to be a blast, if your capable of live-stream then the show officially begins that evening at 7 with some guy, and then 8 sees RRRRRRRRRRRustic Tacki, and at nine, some guy!! If not then look out for the Tacki back at home in new shows from the beginning of the year on, hopefully at all the best and worst locations around the country.

This promises to be an interesting year in the camp of the RRRRRRRRRRRRustics

Check it out

Have a good christmas and I'll be seeing you all soon

Peace from Manhattan

K Pax

!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back