A rota system for posts (1 Viewer)

More the Maxwell Smart ey...
But he could have stolen that from the Canadians, or the New Zealanders for that matter...ey

Fuckin great!Now ye fuckers are six hours ahead and havin' all the fun.Plus i forgot my lunch,the program i am supposed to run at night crashed and i can't find the paracetemol.I thought this shit was only supposed to happen on monday's....wait....is it monday?

I have to say clinic were pretty bad.It was a sunday night and everyone was a bit fucked from the weekend.They only played for 45 minutes.Do Make Say Think are on this thursday and Kid 606 on friday so that should make up for things.

which means you can go to see The Pursuit Of Happiness in the Horseshoe Tavern on July 22nd. ggggrrrrr.

If you see hermans end playing anywhere go and say hello to me bro.

Nope,i won't be here then,i'm moving to vancouver for the summer months.The horseshoe is a bit of a shite-sound dive anyway.

Haven't heard of that place now.It's lee's palace tonight.There's the tequila lounge aswell which is ok.When were you here?

other things about canadians:
they hate it when you call Canada the Maple State

they can't tell you the temperature of anything without deducting windchill

they have a deep core of inner rage

well where are you? eh? eh? here I am posting *just for you* and you're probably out getting your end in. The appropriate word would be grr.

somebody said to me recently that since some bastard ran off with glen's dax wax that he's the spit of the singer from the hives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back