A night of Doom for me birthday April 16th (1 Viewer)

error type 11

Supporter
Website
www.fnarr.net
party.jpg

I've survived another year somehow and am throwing a bit of a bash in Freds on Saturday April 16th. All are welcome, it'll be free in on the night but seeing as 3 bands are coming down from Dublin for this one a donation of a couple of euros would be appreciated to help offset their travel costs.

Entertainment will be provided on the night by

Serpents - claustraphobic doom noise quartet
DeNovissimus - Seriously slow, menacing doom with neverending songs and occasional blast beat blurs to check if you're still concious
Oak - Rocking Instrumental trio in the vein of kabinboy or cosmonaut
El Bastardo - Cork's dirty rock n'roll trio are back to make noise again

running order etc will be decided on the night depending on who wants to start the heavy drinking earlier

See you there

error type 11 said:
running order etc will be decided on the night depending on who wants to start the heavy drinking earlier

that will be el bastardo on first so eh????

any info on cheap hostels or anything like that cause there is a fair few headin down from Dublin?cheers

brian/heathons said:
any info on cheap hostels or anything like that cause there is a fair few headin down from Dublin?cheers

there's around 8or9 b&b's beside the train station. i'll bec headin down to this 'cos its been ages since i was last in cork:p

jmlcomp said:
that will be el bastardo on first so eh????
I guess so, unless ye all wear yere pioneer badges that night

brian/heathons said:
to be honest being from Cork, I dont have a clue what the accommodation in hostels stuff is cos I have never had to use one. I'll see if I can find anything out though. I'll be finding places for the band members to stay though in town alright, if you have a long lost cousin nows the time to start reacquainting yourselves

oh thats cool thats me sorted so:DAny of my ates that are headin down are looking into B+B's.cheers
error type 11 said:
I guess so, unless ye all wear yere pioneer badges that night

to be honest being from Cork, I dont have a clue what the accommodation in hostels stuff is cos I have never had to use one. I'll see if I can find anything out though. I'll be finding places for the band members to stay though in town alright, if you have a long lost cousin nows the time to start reacquainting yourselves

bollix. wish i could go to this. not that i feel guilty i'm missing your birthday, you understand, i'm just sorry i'm missing such a good piss-up.

ahh damnit i really do wanna hear it, fuckers! mm andy any chance you or hooly could bang a couple of cdrs out of it and give em to cormac when he's back for the crustyfukkfest, he then can bring em back here to me, purdy please

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back