A good venue? (2 Viewers)

stevieb

Website
www.myspace.com
anyone know anywhere like the parlour above the stags head?..

somewhere niece and cosy smallish too say 100 max..

still on the parlour case and havnt found out anything yet..

My missus said Wax were looking for bands.
That room downstairs could be good.

Uhhm. It's on South William Street.
Attached to Powerscourt Townhouse Centre.
Usually home to dancey-dancey stuff like backlash.

Bewley's theatre is by far the best place for a gig in town, its amazing, stags head can fit 60,i think you can fit 100 there, they have pa and great lights. I'm seeing a gig there this monday,

wheres that then chicken?.. was that degrading?

oh right i was in wax before then.. cant see it workin though.. to open and L shaped.. ill have a gawk though..

doyles tried to give me downstairs in the basement.. where the bar is in the middle and seats around.. what a joke!

bewleys is booked.. no look on wax yet..

parlour could still be an option! they need a full ticketed event cause they cant charge in at the door? might be grand..

stevieb said:
doyles tried to give me downstairs in the basement.. where the bar is in the middle and seats around.. what a joke!

parlour could still be an option! they need a full ticketed event cause they cant charge in at the door? might be grand..

Parlour Bar is no more, sold 3 months ago and is now a touristy shadow of it's former glory. They dont rent it out for gigs anymore.

The ruby sessions can fuck off.

stevieb said:

tried doyle's myself as a venue. they were having none of it! told me they don't do music gigs?! fair enough.

?????

But they've had gigsa there for YEARS. And, for that matter, THIS YEAR.
Did you talk to the guy who used to book the gigs? What was it, Anto or something?

GrRrrrR said:
?????

But they've had gigsa there for YEARS. And, for that matter, THIS YEAR.
Did you talk to the guy who used to book the gigs? What was it, Anto or something?

Stretch is the guy there. But has there been any gigs in the basement? Is there any space for a band?
There questions, and more, remain unanswered.

Have you tried Bewley's? bangbangs_ @hotmail.com is there thing, i hear they might be organizing weekly gigs there in the new year,

boom boom room is grand, and they put loads of stuff on up there. can't remember the name of the pub it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back