a few ghundi gigs coming up round the way. (1 Viewer)

Grenouille

Website
www.myspace.com
Thur. 25 Mar 2010 - Fred Zeppelins, Cork w/ Trouble Every Day (France), Evidence of Decay and Ephialtes.

Fri. 26 Mar 2010 - Richardsons, Galway w/ Trouble Every Day (France), Evidence of Decay, AntiTrust and Stick Around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri. 9 Apr 2010 - Thomas House, Dublin w/ Ironclad (Wales), Famine, Frustration and Crowd Control.

Sat. 10 Apr 2010 - Richardsons, Galway w/ Ironclad (Wales), Frustration, Loose Nut, The Blind & Space Monkey.

www.myspace.com/ghundighundi

a review of our CD from Maximumrocknroll Review - March 2010. They're 5 euro from the address below. Get down on it.

An Irish four-piece that churns out seven blasts of hardcore on this 2008 demo. Think BORN/DEAD and The PIST and you'll be in the right neighbourhood, then just turn left on AUS ROTTEN street and blast your SEX PISTOLS tape and you'll be cruising just fine. A young band, I'm guessing, and the kind that inspires mohicans and studded jackets in their town, no doubt. (Robert). (7-song CD, lyrics included c/o Kollin Finnerty, Liam Mellows Road, Loughrea, Co. Galway, IRELAND, [email protected]

i thought you's were going to split up a while ago. glad to hear it if not.
make sure to bring some copies of the last Night of the Locust with you when you hit the Big Smoke boss!

i thought you's were going to split up a while ago. glad to hear it if not.
make sure to bring some copies of the last Night of the Locust with you when you hit the Big Smoke boss!

We decided to get the auld reunion out of the way now instead of in five year's time ;)

I certainly will. Must get a copy of the new Loserdom off you too sir.

a review of our CD from Maximumrocknroll Review - March 2010. They're 5 euro from the address below. Get down on it.

An Irish four-piece that churns out seven blasts of hardcore on this 2008 demo. Think BORN/DEAD and The PIST and you'll be in the right neighbourhood, then just turn left on AUS ROTTEN street and blast your SEX PISTOLS tape and you'll be cruising just fine. A young band, I'm guessing, and the kind that inspires mohicans and studded jackets in their town, no doubt. (Robert). (7-song CD, lyrics included c/o Kollin Finnerty, Liam Mellows Road, Loughrea, Co. Galway, IRELAND, [email protected]

Ah that's hardly fair - ye're miles better than Aus Rotten :)
nice review though \m/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back